Clemson Fans Are Trash | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Fans Are Trash

Unfortunately I dont know of a good free board that's somewhat active.
So tigernet is the only place we can interact with Clemson fans...can you blame us for our opinions?

It was Michael Stephens...I'm not sure either fanbase ever walks away from a game he does very happy.

Didn't he do the fake And 1 on us early on? Or was that another game?

Some of you making excuses for the fans over there have your heads in the sand. Was the title of my post controversial? Hell yes...but if you did further research and read the board you would see the underlying theme on the board towards Syracuse and their fans over the years. It is pervasive and there was no honeymoon period since we were announced coming in 2011. They didn't want a Yankee team in the ACC. Have I met some good Clemson fans? Yes Of course all their fans aren't trash but a significant minority are jerks and will smile and give you backhanded compliments to your face and stick a knife in your back when you aren't there. I love the passion southern fans have for football but it does bring out the worst in many.

Lots of us despise Rutgers and Schiano...I never remember once someone attacking his family. That was a foul and the moderator to allow that just set the bar really low.

I never stay too much time there on their board (it is hideously bad to read threads quickly) ...I've tried to reach out to them and give them helpful advice about traveling to Syracuse for games. About half the fans are nice and apologizes for the other half in the thread who call out our state, city, team and fans. Jim Boeheim and Scott Shafer really got under their skin. They really don't know what to make of Dino Babers. The funny thing is they are not basketball fans at all...only a few have knowledge of hoops like the Big 4 Hoop program fans (Duke, Louisville, Syracuse and UNC) and if you read their various game threads it was obvious many had no idea of the subtle differences of why the refs made the calls they did. Are there bad calls? Obviously yes, but to have an original member fan complain about ACC refs favoring a Yankee team is hilarious.
Amen! Preach it, brother!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom