Clemson game = Orange Out? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson game = Orange Out?

Idc about an “orange out” in a game where the opposing team wears orange and has a larger stadium. I just want it to be loud

Team is named Orange.

White out.

Makes sense.

“You’re all so old and out of touch. Who cares what you like. It’s all about the players. And me. Because I’m old too, but I’m so hip.” - a couple posters who have their period whenever the stupid uniforms get called out

I’m not sure what’s worse...wearing our whites at home or the fans wanting an orange out against the #1 ranked team in the country whose color is also orange. Just show up, in whatever Syracuse gear you have and be into the game. We are the “Loud House “. Thats our signature. BE LOUD! And let’s Clemson up.

1F60763C-B83F-462A-9466-E4A7B367FF0B.gif

3F7237F4-AC9E-48A1-A2FC-A1617048E7F5.gif

The Athletic Department is not as stupid as you think.

Attachments

• 6C108E9F-C29F-4B9D-A9D6-D24930035510.gif
    6C108E9F-C29F-4B9D-A9D6-D24930035510.gif
    158.8 KB · Views: 4
Here is the reason for the student section “white out” for Clemson.
  • Clemson – Color Me Orange
    • All students are encouraged to wear WHITE to the game! There will be an orange color powder toss when the football team runs out of the tunnel.
I love the fact that the Athletic Department is working with Otto's Army, the Residence Hall Association, Student Association, and Greek Life to bring all groups from campus together on game day. The more student involvement in game day events the better.

Last edited:
Here is the reason for the student section “white out” for Clemson.
  • Clemson – Color Me Orange
    • All students are encouraged to wear WHITE to the game! There will be an orange color powder toss when the football team runs out of the tunnel.

Insert the obligatory "man college sure has changed since my 7 years on the hill"

You can stay on my lawn though.

It never fails, some rando fan will show up in a green sweater, and a student will show up in a red unitard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom