Clemson game = Orange Out? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson game = Orange Out?

One of the worst initiatives the AD has launched since Wildhack took over, if not the worst.

Did they consult any students? The theme nights seem like poor ideas straight out of minor league baseball. It's like some entry level marketing dude trying to put some cool initiatives on a resume.

Wear white to an Orange Out?
Wear non-Syracuse gear to "JerzDay"?
Dress in business clothes for Greek Life Day?

These are horrible ideas. Otto's Army can handle themselves, they don't need an AD babysitter.

ThIs is so Daryl Gross. Is Mini KISS next?

One of the worst initiatives the AD has launched since Wildhack took over, if not the worst.

Did they consult any students? The theme nights seem like poor ideas straight out of minor league baseball. It's like some entry level marketing dude trying to put some cool initiatives on a resume.

These are horrible ideas. Otto's Army can handle themselves, they don't need an AD babysitter.

Agreed, can't believe this is the best they could come up with. Is it that hard to do a focus group/send out a survey to students and get their feedback?

Otto better watch out.

They'll bring back this guy next...

052104-gladiator-2jpg-ac9a0a493db4b55a.jpg

The students should be hair to toe in orange

Here is the reason for the student section “white out” for Clemson.
  • Clemson – Color Me Orange
    • All students are encouraged to wear WHITE to the game! There will be an orange color powder toss when the football team runs out of the tunnel.

So they’ll end up looking like Tennessee. ;)

Here is the reason for the student section “white out” for Clemson.
  • Clemson – Color Me Orange
    • All students are encouraged to wear WHITE to the game! There will be an orange color powder toss when the football team runs out of the tunnel.

50,000 people breathing in toxic powder.

Good times !

They did consult the students. With all of the buzzwords this generation of student uses (microaggression, gender pronouns, triggered), it looks like the new group is supposed to be inclusive.

Could be worse.
They could spend halftime blowing up a huge pile of disco albums.

Nothing says intimidating home environment like a good old "powder toss."

Clemson fans have to be laughing already, and the game hasn't started.

I'm sure all the overweight middle aged men are real intimidating

I'm sure all the overweight middle aged men are real intimidating
Everyone is intimidating to the millennials and centennials.

They’ll be texting their parents asking for help.

The O-Zone used to be name of the section in the end zone created for people who wanted to stand up all game, back at the peak of the stand vs. sit arguments.
Once upon a time there was the Zoo for BB games. Why not try something different for the football games?

I can appreciate your millennial jabs, but when an earlier post mentioned inclusion, it was geared toward something completely different.

They’re trying to make sure all students know they are part of this student section. Many students thought ottos army was a “fraternity” they weren’t a part of.

I always wanted snow to fall on the players when they came out of the tunnel, own who we are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom