Clemson game = Orange Out? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson game = Orange Out?

50,000 people breathing in toxic powder.

Good times !
Haven’t you heard!? We don’t have air conditioning. Air and chalk dust will not circulate. We are finally using all the advantages of the * Dome. That Dino really loves it in the Dome. Neener neener neener

I can appreciate your millennial jabs, but when an earlier post mentioned inclusion, it was geared toward something completely different.

They’re trying to make sure all students know they are part of this student section. Many students thought ottos army was a “fraternity” they weren’t a part of.

Also, to put it kindly, Otto's Army was pretty invisible for the last five years or so.

Engaging Greeks is a fantastic idea that should've happened ages ago. Throwing powder...eh. Sounds silly, and kind of a hassle for the cleaning staff to be mopping up after midnight.

It sounds like the student section is supposed to wear white because they are going to do some sort of Color Run style powder toss when the team comes out.
67910572_2436915133059075_3849571598010765023_n.jpg

I will reserve judgement because I have never seen it done at a football game before and could be unique.

Looks like the university is going to try to get the students more involved and has officially named the student section the “O-Zone”

Ironically, this is what the student section is called in Owego where Andy Goodrich is from

Also, they are doing a color toss of orange as the players come out which is why they want them to wear white because with the toss of orange they will be covered in orange dust, much like the color run does etc.

I think if its executed correctly, the orange powder thing could be a cool unique thing that we do. Gotta at least try different stuff. Or, it will be a disaster. We'll see

I can appreciate your millennial jabs, but when an earlier post mentioned inclusion, it was geared toward something completely different.

They’re trying to make sure all students know they are part of this student section. Many students thought ottos army was a “fraternity” they weren’t a part of.

Otto's Army isolates themselves so I can see this happening. Much like the Mets 7 Line Army who separates themselves from the regular base.

So based on this thread I think we're having an orange out on Saturday. Has the SUAD promoted this at all? I feel like I'm a fairly die hard fan, and take in as much SU FB news as possible. I wouldn't have known that the Clemson game was an orange out if I didn't follow this board. I'm assuming a lot of casual fans have no idea this game is an orange out, and while most will be wearing orange, there will be a large contingent who are not.

So based on this thread I think we're having an orange out on Saturday. Has the SUAD promoted this at all? I feel like I'm a fairly die hard fan, and take in as much SU FB news as possible. I wouldn't have known that the Clemson game was an orange out if I didn't follow this board. I'm assuming a lot of casual fans have no idea this game is an orange out, and while most will be wearing orange, there will be a large contingent who are not.
its a syracuse game, syuracuse wears orange so every game should have some form of orange

student section will be vaping citrus/mango/papaya scented oils. that's still legal right ? dome strange juice ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom