Clemson Game Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread

C745CD08-1146-4C52-B787-A13B83BC05EF.jpeg

Anyone been to Marshall Street Bar & Restaurant in Manhattan? Think it's on 49th Street.

Anyone been to Marshall Street Bar & Restaurant in Manhattan? Think it's on 49th Street.

Went for a couple basketball games a couple years ago. Horrifically understaffed. Won’t go back.

Yeah, I just went to the gym. Seriously. Trying to kill time, and Gameday and Ryder Cup weren't quite covering it. Couldn't sit still.

Sam Adams Beers of Fall Variety 12 pack... hello! (in a Larry King voice).

My fridge is a beer variety pack. Have at least 15 different kinds. Beer Diet Coke and condiments. I’m obviously single.

Had a good run this morning.

Gameday.

Just cracked open the first beer. Voodoo Ranger Atomic Pumpkin.

Just saw that at my local store? How is it, over spicy or good?

Yea its pretty terrible.

East End Bar is the best Cuse bar in the City.
Used to live by East End. Went there multiple times for CUSE games, great place great vibe.

Haven’t been there in forever since moving back to upstate, Do they still put up the inflatable Otto during games???

Anyone else find Dabo to be kinda patronizing to us somewhat

Used to live by East End. Went there multiple times for CUSE games, great place great vibe.

Haven’t been there in forever since moving back to upstate, Do they still put up the inflatable Otto during games???

Yes, they sure do.

Anyone else find Dabo to be kinda patronizing to us somewhat
No, I think Dabo is the most level headed I have seen when talking about opponents. He always seems to take SU much more seriously than others in the league. I find him to be a class act and love that he represents the conference so well. Much more likeable than Meyer it Saban.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom