Clemson Game Thread | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread

Not just no but hell no. We weren't suppose to win this game. We lost by only 4 points. We are 4-1 with 7 more games to go. It was a competitive, close game. I'm proud of the team.
Absolutely. Great game by our team. They never looked timid. They executed. They built a lead and the defense had many good stops against a top 3 team on the road. Just didn't have enough juice in the last 5 minutes to stop their running game. You have to give Clemson credit for pulling the game out of the fire and keeping their poise. Proud of both teams. We have no reason to hang our head - Clemson felt us today.

That was emotionally draining. We played well but it still hurts! Please ban that Clemson fan that posts. Only way I’ll feel better

That was emotionally draining. We played well but it still hurts! Please ban that Clemson fan that posts. Only way I’ll feel better
Sorry, no. Guess you will just have to put him on ignore.

They did us 1 point more...makes em feel good. See ya next year at the Dome. Be afraid.

It’s a bittersweet symphony this life . . . .

This will be a game dabo points at when ESPN asks him how his teams prepared for alabama and the championship game. Clemson took all they could handle and squeeked it out at home

Had to help friends in need today, missed the game. 72 pages for a game thread and heart breaking loss to #2/3. I will catch up with the posts after I watch the highlights (or the game). Congrats to Clemson, hope they win out, and get the NC hardware.

SU is on the right path. HCDB is the right man for the job and for Syracuse.

I have an acquaintance, a respectable business leader and Clemson grad. He said it well, "They beat us last year, I was worried, They are for real."

It was weird. So many 3rd and short plays we should've passed but chose to run and got stuffed. Then this 4th down we should've run and passed. I know the play worked but that penalty doesn't get called on a running play or QB sneak.

Babers calls short yardage plays like SU has the Emmitt Smith Cowboys offensive line up front.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom