Clemson Game Thread | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread

We should rush the field against Liberty next year.

Two terrible penalties cost us this game. The penalty on 4th down that had zero impact on the game, and that last one was nothing that hasn't been done all game. BS
They need to change that rule if it has zero impact on the play. That said, he was a good 6-7 yards down the field. Why?

My only ref complaint is the spots. Awful. Nothing major.
Other than the obvious false start and holds on punts, were there any flags on Clemson?

Maybe one illegal man downfield call?

Dino was conservative in Clemson territory much of the game. Started in the first quarter. You aren’t winning at Clemson kicking fgs.

They gave us a 3rd string QB and plenty of field position turnovers. We were not aggressive enough.

You weren't there in 2015. I sat in the stands while watching them beat our asses like red-headed step children. My son was never so dejected; that loss was humiliating.

The ending stings that we didn't have that final drive/chance. I guess it is true payback, as we did that to them last year, when we ran out the clock.

Clemson totally dominated the second half on both line of scrimmages. We couldn’t stop the run and Dungey had no time to throw. The jump pass penalty was the play that determined the game. The key to the season is getting a win at Pitt. If we are as good as we hope, we need to go there and win. Good effort today, but Clemson is the better team. They wore us down in the second half.

Well at least they know they belong! Can’t let this L drag into next week. 5-1 wouldn’t be so bad

I know this is dumb but I feel like I would've preferred a 14 point loss to this.

You’re wrong. I thought that too. But then I remembered how I felt two years ago there.

You’re wrong. I thought that too. But then I remembered how I felt two years ago there.
Those games don't really stick with me. I honestly don't remember anything about it. But I remember Tennessee. And Indiana and Arkansas in hoops. These kind of losses linger.

Clemson totally dominated the second half on both line of scrimmages. We couldn’t stop the run and Dungey had no time to throw. The jump pass penalty was the play that determined the game. The key to the season is getting a win at Pitt. If we are as good as we hope, we need to go there and win. Good effort today, but Clemson is the better team. They wore us down in the second half.

It was weird. So many 3rd and short plays we should've passed but chose to run and got stuffed. Then this 4th down we should've run and passed. I know the play worked but that penalty doesn't get called on a running play or QB sneak.

Those games don't really stick with me. I honestly don't remember anything about it. But I remember Tennessee. And Indiana and Arkansas in hoops. These kind of losses linger.

Those team’s underperformed. This team is just getting started. I almost feel bad for Pitt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom