Clemson Gameday... | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to shuttle kiddos around a bunch this morning and just caught up. Love me some YouTubeTV DVR.

Only thing that could have been better that half is time of possession.

I think DJ is a little rattled. Fully expect them to come out fired up and try to take control of the game. They basically have to. The clock is our friend now.

Stuffing that 4th down was enormous. That was a statement. Sabo felt pretty confident making that call.

Well...

/scottshaferanimatedgif

I'm concerned that they will wear us down with our small D-line and all the injuries piling up. They wore us down in 2018. We led 16-7 at the half in 2018.

Dabo played the good guy when we beat them in the dome, going to the locker room and all that. We posed no real threat to them then, because we weren’t winning the Atlantic.

We’re a threat now.
Honestly thought that was good analysis by Dabo. The turnovers and offense blowing opportunities was what he needed to work on at half. He credited Shrader and said they were expecting his speed and he is making plays. I thought it was fairly respectful. Not sure what you were looking for from him.

GO ORANGE

If I'm Dabo, I'm coming out pounding the ball on the opening drive trying to march down the field with the run game. If they can do that and keep it close and be able to go run-heavy the rest of the way, it's going to be a battle.

If we can stop that, score again, and force them to the air, DJ is going to give us at least a chance at a couple turnovers. If we capitalize on those chances, we can win going away.

I'm concerned that they will wear us down with our small D-line and all the injuries piling up. They wore us down in 2018. We led 16-7 at the half in 2018.
They benefitted from a crappy penalty on us when we otherwise would’ve likely salted the game away.

Aka they got lucky!!! NOT TODAY!! ITS A NEW DAY!!!

Random thought: I would love to be Peyton Manning’s agent.

Btw did anybody else notice how dead the live mas student section was, and then the one dude looked dead in the camera and shrugged his shoulders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom