Clemson opens -26.5 over Syracuse... | Syracusefan.com

Clemson opens -26.5 over Syracuse...

690West

Moneyline Master
I believe this may be the largest opening spread in the history of Syracuse in the Dome. In fact, I'm convinced it is.

I think it will go up to 30 or more.
IF it gets to +30, I will make a years worth of mortgage payments taking the points.

That's all?
The snark is strong with the Auburn one!! We will not lay down at home. Syracuse is AAPL and orangenauburn just said "A computer company is getting into the phone business?! SELLL!!!"

I'm Warren Buffett and I SMELL VALUE!!!!

The snark is strong with the Auburn one!! We will not lay down at home. Syracuse is AAPL and orangenauburn just said "A computer company is getting into the phone business?! SELLL!!!"

I'm Warren Buffett and I SMELL VALUE!!!!
Just curious but what do you think the final score will be?

Anybody left on keep SS for a 4th year needs to look at that. Sorry we are healthy and Vegas looks at like we are a mid-major team.
SU +26.5 depresses the heck out of me.

A little birdie just informed me we might have been +30 against some dude named Dan Marino and Pitt years ago at home.

Is that the spread for the first half? Watson had 400 total yards against a great FSU defense, what the hell is he going to do to us? I am afraid of the answer

Al
Is that the spread for the first half? Watson had 400 total yards against a great FSU defense, what the hell is he going to do to us? I am afraid of the answer
Unlike some coaching staffs, they'll probably remove Watson after the half to reduce the risk of injury. The second and third string qbs though, ...

Al

Unlike some coaching staffs, they'll probably remove Watson after the half to reduce the risk of injury. The second and third string qbs though, ...

Yeah but if HCSS had taken Dungey out then where would that great comeback have come from?

I think Clemson's 5th string QB could put 400 on us

I actually think WF has a better chance of covering vs Clemson next week. Only because Dabo and Clemson will have his boys FIRED UP not to have a let down after the FSU game and they will be ready this Saturday. If Clemson has a let down it will be next week vs WF.

A little birdie just informed me we might have been +30 against some dude named Dan Marino and Pitt years ago at home.
by my count the biggest home spreads we have faced

08 PSU -27.5
07 WV - 26.5
15 LSU - 24.5
84 Neb - 24
14 FSU - 24
82 Pitt -21
02 Cinci -20
02 Miami -20

only 1 win in there.. but we did beat the spread 4 times.

Would probably take Clemson right now. If it gets to 30 I'd go Cuse.

IF it gets to +30, I will make a years worth of mortgage payments taking the points.

Mrs 690 doesn't read this board, does she? :cool: