Clemson Opens -7.5 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Opens -7.5

I really don’t care one iota about the point spread except as an indication of how others view the game. I don’t gamble and beating the spread is meaningless. Just win.
It's remarkable how good and accurate the odds makers and sharps have become

If I were looking at this objectively, I’d be betting Clemson. Coming off a tough loss, -6.5, 75% of public bets on Cuse. I’m hoping that the motivation and will of Shrader, marlowe, Caleb, and the other leaders will get us the W and prove the fans that this year is different than last, but I don’t have a great feeling.
I take zero pride in being right about this but never felt great from a betting angle. Idk line for next week yet but feeling much more optimistic about our chances leaving with a W in chapel hill. UNC has been favored by just a TD in many of their games this year, Shrader homecoming/bounce back, shrader plays well on road, lots of Cuse fans will be there

I bet Clemson -7 and parlayed Clemson ML and the under.

I will be doing some research on our performances immediately after Clemson and I bet it won't be pretty.

I love Syracuse so much but money is money.

I bet Clemson -7 and parlayed Clemson ML and the under.

I will be doing some research on our performances immediately after Clemson and I bet it won't be pretty.

I love Syracuse so much but money is money.
Cuse team total u23 was a smart bet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom