Clemson Predictions... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Predictions...

38-10 Clemson, but not as close as the score would indicate.

I actually see it being less than a 10 point game at the half

Otto the orange- 30

Knockoff Tony the Tiger- 27

SU 2
Clemson 0
Clemson wins big during the game 63-3, but an NCAA investigation several years from now shows that Alabama players were paid over $10 million over a 5 year period from 2015 - 2020 and forces Clemson to forfeit all games during that same period, including their NC wins over Alabama. The NCAA states that while Bama's payments violate the rules, punishing them is not within the NCAA wheelhouse, but punishing Clemson is.

You think Clemson is out recruiting Bama without cheating?

kirby dar dar 44/ jar jar binks 42

jar-jar-lightsaber-br-1547844028693_1280w.png

Syracuse 34
Clemson 30 (OT)
I'm scratching my head with this one. Up here in Canada with a different overtime system that score could be possible, but I don't think it can happen in U.S. College ball overtime. I may be missing something (please correct me if I am) as I am not an expert on U.S. College rules :confused::confused::confused:

I'm scratching my head with this one. Up here in Canada with a different overtime system that score could be possible, but I don't think it can happen in U.S. College ball overtime. I may be missing something (please correct me if I am) as I am not an expert on U.S. College rules :confused::confused::confused:

27-27 at the end of regulation. Clemson drives and kicks a FG. SU follows it up with a TD to win.

Maybe that would make it 33-30 not sure if they waive the PAT...either way tho

The extra point after the made FG.

Obviously a TD after a FG in overtime. My response was based on the assumption the PAT would not even be needed or attempted, thus 33-30. In any event, I hope your prediction is right.

Clemson 41
Cuse 28
Being at home helps a lot but at the end Clemson’s talent is too much and they pull away at the end

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom