Clemson Tailgate/FINE mess | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Tailgate/FINE mess

Is this the lot that is next to the VA garage? We park at UAG, but would like to meet people from the board next Sat. Do we just yell out screen names? :)
The first couple of times we went we just said hi to people as they walked by or waited awkwardly until people came over and talked to us lol. We've only meet 4-5 people the few times we went, I would expect at the Maryland tailgate we meet some more and that should carry over nicely to the Clemson game.

The first couple of times we went we just said hi to people as they walked by or waited awkwardly until people came over and talked to us lol. We've only meet 4-5 people the few times we went, I would expect at the Maryland tailgate we meet some more and that should carry over nicely to the Clemson game.
Why am I not surprised you were standing around awkwardly...

No one should feel awkward at the FM TG. Just ask for me, CuseReguluar, Lincolncuse, JeremyCuse, Ottometts, Consigliere, TexanMark, SUTomCat, GoSU96, OrangeXtreme, RRLBees or any of the other FM posters you recognize and we'll introduce you. Fine Mess is located West of the Dome. Walk West (away from the Dome) by Sadler Hall (to your left) to Henry St. . We're at the corner of Henry, E. Raynor (to the Right/North) and Standart (to the Left/South). Our tents are at the back (West) of the lot. Most of the regulars enjoy previewing the game.

Last edited:
No one should feel awkward at the FM TG. Just ask for me, CuseReguluar, Lincolncuse, JeremyCuse, Ottometts, Consigliere, TexanMark, SUTomCat, GoSU96, OrangeXtreme, RRLBees or any of the other FM posters you recognize and we'll fix you up. Fine Mess is located West of the Dome along Henry St. (to the East), at the corner of E. Raynor (to the North) and Standart (to the South), We're at the back (West) of the lot.
Oh it's just me, I'm awkward at first in public lol.
We did meet Bees last time, he came over and talked to us for a bit and Fal was the first person we meet and talk to regularly now. I'll just start shouting out board names ;)

We did meet Bees last time, he came over and talked to us for a bit and Fal was the first person we meet and talk to regularly now. I'll just start shouting out board names ;)

What game you planning on bringing the tribe to this season?

Once you get to know people, it'll be on like Donkey Kong. Great group. Bring a lawn chair to hang out. We'll give USMCSnyper a beer and put him on overwatch.

This is exactly why, a long long time ago, I just changed my ID to my name.

(I didn't pick the name itself).

For reference, here is a photo of TexanMark.

657A06F1-E103-4A89-916B-F41B550D64DA.jpeg

No one should feel awkward at the FM TG. Just ask for me, CuseReguluar, Lincolncuse, JeremyCuse, Ottometts, Consigliere, TexanMark, SUTomCat, GoSU96, OrangeXtreme, RRLBees or any of the other FM posters you recognize and we'll introduce you. Fine Mess is located West of the Dome. Walk West (away from the Dome) by Sadler Hall (to your left) to Henry St. . We're at the corner of Henry, E. Raynor (to the Right/North) and Standart (to the Left/South). Our tents are at the back (West) of the lot. Most of the regulars enjoy previewing the game.

Most of those are pretty good people. JeremyCuse, I don't know about that guy...

If you see a guy with a beard that looks like the bartender should have cut him off hours ago, prolly me
I will be frolicking around Marshall with the same look.

I'd second this. Some amzing folks in that group, and I haven't been to one since the GROB era. Still, I consider Cuseregular and Consigliere friends, (my son still asks me if I know how "Crazy cuseregular/Doc is doing) and and friends with some of those others on social media etc. Fine Mess is always a Fine Time.

I distinguish myself from Troop by limiting my facial hair to a goatee.

And being significantly older, damnit.

Otherwise, same condition. Fortunately, Fine Mess doesn’t have a bartender.

I'm not sure what time we're starting the tailgate, but I'm pretty sure there's a bar in the cuse that will be open a few hours before...

I'm a big advocate for "pre gaming". I

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom