Clemson ticket sales at the moment. | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson ticket sales at the moment.

Latest from Ticketmaster:
100 Level - 28 seats (mostly single seats)
200 Level - 675 seats
300 Level - ???? (Large groups of seats in the end zones/approx. 125 in 306 & 307)

StubHub: 694 tickets available according to ESPN tickets.
Im getting 390 something on stub hub

I have 3064 available at about 830 for 3rd level but I counted only 665 available in level 2
So hopefully that is the last unsold block...if so I'm thinking we are at about 45k? Let's figure 2k more sold prior to kickoff...so my final guess is 47K

The number of tickets sold yesterday was hard to determine since the university appeared to open a block of tickets (200+) in Sections 306 and 307. Here are the number of tickets available on Tickmaster & StubHub:

Tuesday, October 1st @ 9:59 p.m.
1st Level - 74
2nd Level - 776
3rd Level - 3260

Wednesday, October 2nd @ 8:30 p.m.
1st Level - 28
2nd Level - 665
3rd Level - 3064

StubHub - Thursday, October 3rd @ 7:00 a.m.
364 tickets available

Tickets were suppose to release at 9 right?

Looks like they are doing the every other row thing on upper levels of 321.

Still not many on first level i'll do a count sometime today.

Looks like the first level is back up to 169 with the new ticket dump.

Looks like the majority of thee avail seats range from $35 to $51.45 which is not awful but is the same price as the 3rd tier seats that havent moved all week. That said, should get at least some walkup action at that price point.

In other news the 3rd deck 20 to 20 seats look like they are more full than yesterday, the LS promo probably helped, although still more inventory than I would like...but still, thats good because I don't see $120-150 seats moving through walkup sales.

I've pretty much resigned myself to sections like 335 and 317 having some chunks of silver. Boo.

All told though, still a fairly good picture and still on target for 45K-47K all told IMO...

Looks like the first level is back up to 169 with the new ticket dump.

Looks like the majority of thee avail seats range from $35 to $51.45 which is not awful but is the same price as the 3rd tier seats that havent moved all week. That said, should get at least some walkup action at that price point.

In other news the 3rd deck 20 to 20 seats look like they are more full than yesterday, the LS promo probably helped, although still more inventory than I would like...but still, thats good because I don't see $120-150 seats moving through walkup sales.

I've pretty much resigned myself to sections like 335 and 317 having some chunks of silver. Boo.

All told though, still a fairly good picture and still on target for 45K-47K all told IMO...

Another paycheck day friday too remember what happened last friday? We should have one last good push.

The number of tickets sold yesterday was hard to determine since the university appeared to open a block of tickets (200+) in Sections 306 and 307. Here are the number of tickets available on Tickmaster & StubHub:

Tuesday, October 1st @ 9:59 p.m.
1st Level - 74
2nd Level - 776
3rd Level - 3260

Wednesday, October 2nd @ 8:30 p.m.
1st Level - 28
2nd Level - 665
3rd Level - 3064

StubHub - Thursday, October 3rd @ 7:00 a.m.
364 tickets available

Not a lot of tickets left... I'm too far away to coordinate given the short timeframe, but many of us should be tax planning for 2013 at this point. What would a pool of 500 tickets cost that could be donated to local charities like the Boys and Girls Club?

Another paycheck day friday too remember what happened last friday? We should have one last good push.

I think that my dream of a sellout went out the window about 2 days ago...and my dream of a 48-49K crowd fizzled when I heard there were more seats being dumped. But I think that 47K+, with the majority being in the upper end zone and a few splotches in upper sidelines around the 10 yd line will be very realistic.

Btw... I'm in section 320... what's the best/closest gate to enter? Any help would be appreciated.

I think were looking at 46 to 47 k unless we get a very strong walk up then could be as much as 48

Yes, they just opened up more but they also sold the ones in front of them pretty quick.
You were correct. Out of the 200 tickets they opened up in Sections 306 and 307 yesterday there are only 11 remaining as of 10:15 a.m.

The hopes of a sellout appears unlikely since there are a lot of tickets remaining on the 300 level. They have even gone to opening up every other row in Sections 320 - 322 to make it appear full on national television.

The fact we can't sellout the first ACC game against the #3 team in the country is disappointing but not shocking to this area. Also the government shutdown effecting several thousand people in Upstate New York does not help ticket sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
You were correct. Out of the 200 tickets they opened up in Sections 306 and 307 yesterday there are only 11 remaining as of 10:15 a.m.

The hopes of a sellout appears unlikely since there are a lot of tickets remaining on the 300 level. They have even gone to opening up every other row in one section to make it appear full on national television.

The fact we can't sellout the first ACC game against the #3 team in the country is disappointing but not shocking to this area. Also the government shutdown effecting several thousand people in Upstate New York does not help ticket sales.
It will be the biggest crowd in 5 years and the dome will be loud......Ill take it

And people wonder why we move the marquee games to the Meadowlands...

And people wonder why we move the marquee games to the Meadowlands...
I could not agree more. If we can't sellout this game no one should complain about AD Gross contract and guaranteed money the Athletic Department receives to play Notre Dame at Met Life.

What's really sad is there were more Cuse fans in attendance at Met Life than were at the Carrier Dome for Wagner or Tulane.

I could not agree more. If we can't sellout this game no one should complain about AD Gross contract and guaranteed money the Athletic Department receives to play Notre Dame at Met Life.

What's really sad is there were more Cuse fans in attendance at Met Life than were at the Carrier Dome for Wagner or Tulane.

Realistically, given the increase in overall size of Americans since the 1980s, we're probably close to capacity as it is. You're not squeezing in 49,250 Americans into the Carrier Dome.

IMO, Syracuse may need to take a look at its pricing structure. Its a tough ask in a still depressed economy for $150+ for a 3rd tier seat.
Hopefully people are lined up at Empower Federal Credit Union buying the $20 tickets on the 300 level.

I agree that charging $150 a ticket is nuts for any game.

At this point, who cares if it is a true sellout or not? A win is all that matters. No moral victories in this one.

Anything above 42,000 and that place becomes rabid. The fact that we will likely have north of 45k is awesome.

Looking forward to sweating my ass off and losing my voice!

Realistically, given the increase in overall size of Americans since the 1980s, we're probably close to capacity as it is. You're not squeezing in 49,250 Americans into the Carrier Dome.
hahaha. good point. Lord knows I used to be more of a RT-11

Hopefully people are lined up at Empower Federal Credit Union buying the $20 tickets on the 300 level.
Why aren't people lined up at the Dome buying $20 tickets!!??!! Are there ANY economics majors working for the athletic administration?