Clemson vs. OSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs. OSU

Seriously, this is such a mismatch so far. Total yardage without the personal foul would be 325 to about 10.

Ohio State is up to 10 gift points with the missed XP.

F OSU, F the BIG.

This was always a mismatch.

Cowherd was going on this week about how the SEC was still dominate, the ACC was way overrated and that Bama, OSU, and Auburn were going to win.

Dope is going to go 0-3.

This one announcer has a hard on for osu. Makes a big deal about Perry's hit after the rb broke 3 tackles near the goal line. Then the announcers sounded sad when the next play went for a td.

Oh and Braxton miller is best runner in college football, including rbs :crazy:

My two week vacation is almost over. An Ohio State loss will make me feel better. :)

"Big down for LSU."
Really!

Wait, an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on the defense results in a 1st down, but OSU gets the ball back in this situation after a late hit out of bounds? How is that not a Clemson 1st down?

Anyone else learn something new on that one? (I'm comfortable if it's just me). Didn't realize a late hit after a 4th down that was short meant possession still changed hands. Guess you don't see that a lot.

Anyone else learn something new on that one? (I'm comfortable if it's just me). Didn't realize a late hit after a 4th down that was short meant possession still changed hands. Guess you don't see that a lot.
Makes zero sense. Guys could have field days with cheap shots in that situation. Color me confused.

DPCuse said:
Play was over. Possession changed. Then penalty.
Makes sense I guess. I don't know if I've ever seen that.

How come we didn't get that love in the nw game last year??? Was that third down?

I've never seen a team hurt themselves more in a half. The definition of shooting themselves in the feet.

Toga said:
Makes zero sense. Guys could have field days with cheap shots in that situation. Color me confused.

Well, they do still lose the 15 yards offense. Ohio State was backed up.

Of course it doesn't matter, because Clemson is the most brain dead team in college football. These blown coverages are as bad as all the other stuff.

Typical Clemson. Totally dominated the half yet go in losing at half. Great talent...no brains. One stupid mistake after another.

I just watched JR Smith singlehandedly lose the game for the Knicks. Lets see what kind of shenanigans Clempson has in store this half.