Clemson vs. OSU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs. OSU

Who the hell actually still uses a Discover card?

The announcer keeps slipping and saying we when referring to ohio state... Can't stand homers in a big game... If you want the homer call listen to the local coverage not a national guy. Rant over. Clemson can go back to scoring touchdowns now!

Who the hell actually still uses a Discover card?
The Dr. Pepper 10 mountain man?

I hope they're not trying to target me with that ad. If they are, it's not working.

The announcer keeps slipping and saying we when referring to ohio state... Can't stand homers in a big game... If you want the homer call listen to the local coverage not a national guy. Rant over. Clemson can go back to scoring touchdowns now!

Brent Musberger blows Ohio State every time he calls a game. It must be a sickness.

The Dr. Pepper 10 mountain man?

I hope they're not trying to target me with that ad. If they are, it's not working.

That's CuseTroop. They cut the scene where he hogties and shaves Bigfoot.

Mr. Announcer - can you please just call him Brown one time? I don't care what he wants to be called, you don't have to say "Philly Brown" every time he touches the ball. Particularly when his name plate says "C. Brown".

So, now the Clempson coaching staff is trying to give the game away?

Wow Clemsons defensive backs are getting torched.

Who is this guy Braxton Hicks? And why is he is so much pain?

NKR1978 said:
Why won't ESPN show the sideline interference?

Matt Millen said it was a great call, as he watched the play unfold on the Ohio State sideline.

This is a pretty embarrassing broadcast.

That looked like a tackle to me.

Regardless, the Clemson secondary is awful.

Is it ironic that it seems all the big penalties against OSU are late flags after Clemson makes a play and declines the penalty? Am I crazy for noticing that?

NailstheCusefan12 said:
If they're gonna call that a personal foul, then call all the holds from O$U's offensive line.

The game is in a downward spiral

This crew shouldn't be reffing this impt of a game...they've demonstrated they have no clue. Not ALL bad calls, but a lot of them.

So now they're mad at Clemson coaches and calling arcane penalties that honestly are never called.

"Driven to the ground". Um, you mean tackled?

That said, I wouldn't feel good if I was clemsons secondary coach