Clemson vs SU @ 3:30 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs SU @ 3:30

The biggest Mind Blown that could happen: Syracuse wins, thus HCSS keeps his job, which causes all kinds of turmoil on the board...

fools gold if that happens. National narrative would be, a bad team caught a good team looking forward. A fluke. Would never happen again.

That being said, if he won out and we made a bowl, then that would cause some turmoil here.

fools gold if that happens. National narrative would be, a bad team caught a good team looking forward. A fluke. Would never happen again.

That being said, if he won out and we made a bowl, then that would cause some turmoil here.

I don't know I think if he beat Clemson and won at least one other game he gets another year...which will make it threads that follow :eat popcorn: .

Not if you run them over with your lawn mower and few times and chop them into small pieces and scatter them all over the lawn...
I get too many leaves to do this. I too, bought a leaf vacuum several years back because raking the leaves in my lawn took about 8 hours every weekend for 4 weekends in a row. The leaf vacuum cut that down to about 3 hours a weekend.

It's not our style but because it's not our style we will probably never take football serious enough to be an elite program.
I think he gets the axe on the Monday before the BC game, kind of like GRob and ND.

We actually have a legit thread with multiple posters discussing the alternate methods to raking leaves, in a thread that states we have a prime TV slot at home against the number one team in the land.

Syracuse football 2015.

This is amazing.

We actually have a legit thread with multiple posters discussing the alternate methods to raking leaves, in a thread that states we have a prime TV slot at home against the number one team in the land.

Syracuse football 2015.

This is amazing.

We're sooooo close to turning the corner tho :eyeroll:

I hate to say this...but if (I know that is a gigantic IF) Syracuse were to beat Clemson, that means the ACC will probably not have a team in the BCS Playoffs...As a Syracuse fan I would love to see an upset, but as an ACC fan I would not...I am sure I will get beaten up for voicing this...oh well...I am sure there are at least a couple/few others thinking this. Our season is pretty much done...highly unlikely Syracuse gets to a bowl...however I would be both happy and unhappy if Cuse pulled out the upset...is this wrong?!?!

Throw the game!

I hope don't think that is what I am saying? I want the players and coaches to give it their all to try and win, but I won't be that disappointed if we lose as it keeps Clemsons and the ACCs hopes to win the national championship alive...

I hope don't think that is what I am saying? I want the players and coaches to give it their all to try and win, but I won't be that disappointed if we lose as it keeps Clemsons and the ACCs hopes to win the national championship alive...

Not in direct response to you, just saying that if we lose we can just say we threw the game. #logic

I hate to say this...but if (I know that is a gigantic IF) Syracuse were to beat Clemson, that means the ACC will probably not have a team in the BCS Playoffs...As a Syracuse fan I would love to see an upset, but as an ACC fan I would not...I am sure I will get beaten up for voicing this...oh well...I am sure there are at least a couple/few others thinking this. Our season is pretty much done...highly unlikely Syracuse gets to a bowl...however I would be both happy and unhappy if Cuse pulled out the upset...is this wrong?!?!

If the game is by some miracle remotely close in the 4th quarter Swofford will make sure the refs give Clemson every call.

Syracuse football 2015.

This is amazing.

This is almost as good as the Rutgers london broil threads.

If the game is by some miracle remotely close in the 4th quarter Swofford will make sure the refs give Clemson every call.

Yes, Swofford will be dialed right in to the linesman, tell him to stick his foot out.

So you're saying that the ACC will tell SU to take a dive?
3cf81f1d04e139526484c15e76420d23.jpg

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?
I
Man, I haven't willingly missed a home football game since pre-GERG but this looks like an enticing enough alternative option that I may have to skip out on watching this 40 point beatdown in person.

http://americaontap.com/syracuse-ny/

Are you a season ticket holder? If you are, I say shame on you! They have a number of beer fests throughout the year-bfd. How many times does a #1 team come into the Dome?

I think more people are disheartened by the way the coaching decisions have gone the last few games than they are by how the players have performed...

I

Are you a season ticket holder? If you are, I say shame on you! They have a number of beer fests throughout the year-bfd. How many times does a #1 team come into the Dome?

Yup, have been for 10 years. Sat through a lot of slop over the years. Was really excited for this year, like I am every year, and sure enough my hopes have been dashed once again. Ironically enough, drinking 50 different beers at a brewfest would be better for my health than watching SU football at this point.

I think more people are disheartened by the way the coaching decisions have gone the last few games than they are by how the players have performed...

And what was said about those decisions by the coaches. The contradictory and illogical explanations make one wonder who, if anyone, is in charge here.

2454200_s1_i1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom