Clemson's jerseys last night at what Syracuse should be | Syracusefan.com

Clemson's jerseys last night at what Syracuse should be

Alsacs

Living Legend
images

These uniforms are what our road uniforms should look like. See all the ORANGE in the Clemson road uniforms.

I am okay with alternate uniform combinations, but can we freaking wear more Orange. I realize this is a minor complaint, but I freaking wish we had more Orange in the uniforms.

didnt you guys hear- we cant use orange anymore because clemson doesnt like it- said so on the hoops side so it must be fact:rolling:

That Sammy Watkins was something last night. Glad they won. Fun team to watch. Love that Vic Beasley as well.

Did you not pay attention in 2013???

Orange is so 2012.

Nobody wants to wear orange anymore, nobody.

Everything must be blue.

All blue baby, BLUE!!!

B. L.U.E.....BLUE!!!

It's what the kids want.

Clemson wont win for years now as recruits tell them...thanks, but NO THANKS, SUCKAS!!! I want to wear the BLUE of the orange!!!!

:bat::bat::bat:

:rolling:

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

:bang::bang::bang:

Oh Lord

Additionally, I think we need to use the Broncos orange jerseys as a blueprint for ours that we need so desperately.
vonx-inset-community.jpg

Blue/orange helmet. Orange jersey. White pants with either blue stripe outlined in orange or vice versa. Honestly, any attempt at an orange uniform can't be worse than the G-Rob era attempt.

No white pants. Orange jerseys, blue pants. Blue jerseys, orange pants. And make another ombré helmet with either the colors reversed, or orange on top that fades into white.

Has anyone complained to Dr. Gross directly about the blue? Pretty sure the players vote on what they will wear each game.
I like a white helmet, like Minnesota had on for the bowl game, with an thick Orange stripe, blue S on one side, an Orange 44 on the other and use this helmet with Orange jersey's and blue pants. Sweet!

Tbh, whatever the players want. As long as the players and recruits like them and we WIN. I don't care personally. Sounds odd, but the looks of jerseys to recruits is pretty important.

I really liked them, they looked sharp last night.

Additionally, I think we need to use the Broncos orange jerseys as a blueprint for ours that we need so desperately.
vonx-inset-community.jpg

Blue/orange helmet. Orange jersey. White pants with either blue stripe outlined in orange or vice versa. Honestly, any attempt at an orange uniform can't be worse than the G-Rob era attempt.

Yuck.

Has anyone complained to Dr. Gross directly about the blue? Pretty sure the players vote on what they will wear each game.
I like a white helmet, like Minnesota had on for the bowl game, with an thick Orange stripe, blue S on one side, an Orange 44 on the other and use this helmet with Orange jersey's and blue pants. Sweet!

Is this Frank Maloney posting?

OrangePA said:
Right here. This is Syracuse University Football from the 80's and 90's...

Fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom