Cleveland’s Baseball Team Will Drop Its Indians Team Name | Syracusefan.com

Cleveland’s Baseball Team Will Drop Its Indians Team Name

Cleveland Vaughns!

1607910490412.jpeg

Sorry but that's ridiculous. The Indians are one of the best logos in sports and really not that offensive.

Politically Correct Consultants LLC presents:

Prospective nicknames for the team formerly known as the Cleveland Indians​
  1. Use Prince's symbol - And refer to them as "The baseball team formerly known as the Cleveland Indians."
  2. The Plain Dealers - Sponsored by the local newspaper. What's a newspaper again?
  3. The Savages - Not Indian savages. Just generic savages.
  4. The Ohioans - A stupid name, but if Houston can be the Texans, then why not the Cleveland Ohioans. Up next: The Red Sox become the Boston Massachusettsans
  5. The Grovers - They hope to win 2 non-consecutive championships
  6. The Indianans - Wrong state, but they could kinda sneak in the Native American flavor while maintaining plausible deniability
  7. The Not-so-Cavaliers - They take things more seriously than their NBA brothers
  8. The Cuticles - Where all their games are nail biters
  9. The Eeries - The scary mistake by the lake
  10. The We Honor All Primates No Matter How Much More Advanced We Are Than They Are(s) - A little wordy, but sure to receive the approbation of the Animal Kingdom

OK. Your Turn.

Chief Wahoo was definitely racist and the team was smart to get rid of that logo.

I really don’t care anymore. If they want to change their name then do it.
Redskins is racist.
I don’t personally don’t see Indians as racist but whatever.

I am not going to waste oxygen on this anymore than do what you want.

they better have a name by the time the season starts ... it’s one thing to have to deal with “Washington football team” for 16 games ... but 162 of Cleveland Baseball Club gonna be Hella annoying

Why didn’t Washington go with the Washington FT .. would have been less awkward on a temp basis.

they better have a name by the time the season starts ... it’s one thing to have to deal with “Washington football team” for 16 games ... but 162 of Cleveland Baseball Club gonna be Hella annoying

I actually love the name Cleveland Baseball Club. I think it's cool in it's simplicity.

I actually love the name Cleveland Baseball Club. I think it's cool in it's simplicity.
It reminds me of soccer team names. Cleveland BC, rock it kings

I like it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom