clock managment | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

clock managment

Which was worse, us punting in that scenario or the situation flipped where Maye was still out there throwing 40 yards to the end zone with four minutes left to run up the score. I’m surprised no one has mentioned that. I thought it was pretty classless on the part of Mack Brown, but I’ve never bought what they’re selling on that guy.
I’m in full agreement about UNC trying to run up the score. Contrast that with Schrader going down, untouched, rather than score a meaningless touchdown against Army.

and after all this miami blows a game they couldnt lose because they run a play when they didnt need to and fumble and the refs mess up the replay and then the players gift 2 long passes to GT..

so argue all you want about Dino and his dumb calls.. there are far worse all over every night.

Ariz st screwed up vs Col
Wyoming screwed up vs Fresno
Baylor screwed up vs TT
Miami screwed up a classic of all classics vs GT

Which was worse, us punting in that scenario or the situation flipped where Maye was still out there throwing 40 yards to the end zone with four minutes left to run up the score. I’m surprised no one has mentioned that. I thought it was pretty classless on the part of Mack Brown, but I’ve never bought what they’re selling on that guy.
My feeling after the punt on 4th and six, it seemed like Dino was saying enough. And I fully expected him to pull Shrader after that. But he didn’t, so Brown didn’t pull Maye and UNC kept playing. Maybe if Dino pulls his guy after that punt, Brown pulls his guy. We will never know

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom