Clyde's DC, this Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Clyde's DC, this Saturday

Ill be there, first time going to DC for a game...im sure your mother is a hoya tshirt will go over well that im wearing

I will be there but not sure where in DC we are going. Will try to stop by

I am there at 10Am, with Mrs. Bayside, drinking bloodies on Townie's tab. Will periodicially insult Georgetown fans and act 20 plus years below my age.

Who's in ladies?

couchburn

Count me and Mrs DCCuse in as well.

I'll be at Clyde's but am still searching for a ticket. If anyone has an extra, please let me know.

Everyone's favorite poster SU2NASA will be there drinking heavily, starting fights, and doling out the latest rumors about Oklahoma's impending move to the Big Ten.

I'll be there. So cool seeing orange dominate the arena!!

I am there at 10Am, with Mrs. Bayside, drinking bloodies on Townie's tab. Will periodicially insult Georgetown fans and act 20 plus years below my age.

Who's in ladies?

couchburn

Do they serve Otto Porter?

015-waitrose-traditional-porter-beer.jpg

I will be there with my wife. I hope to meet many of you. Should I get on the loud speaker and yell What is tomcat at?

It's utter chaos in there...and walking up to strangers asking if they know you from the internet is generally frowned upon.However, all you guys will manage to meet DC Cuse.

Reactions: cto
Well played sir.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

It's utter chaos in there...and walking up to strangers asking if they know you from the internet is generally frowned upon.However, all you guys will manage to meet DC Cuse.

I believe that's exactly how I met DC Cuse. Back around the turn of the century when pre-game was at The Rock (RIP).

My Cylde's attendance will be dependent on when I get into DC Saturday morning. Plus I have a group of 8 to manage, combining this with a 40th bday fiesta (not mine...yet).

Hope to run into many of you fine folk during the Saturday journey. Hope I have the energy to drive 30 miles home on Sunday.

I believe that's exactly how I met DC Cuse. Back around the turn of the century when pre-game was at The Rock (RIP).

My Cylde's attendance will be dependent on when I get into DC Saturday morning. Plus I have a group of 8 to manage, combining this with a 40th bday fiesta (not mine...yet).

Hope to run into many of you fine folk during the Saturday journey. Hope I have the energy to drive 30 miles home on Sunday.

He walked up to me at My Brother's Place in 1993 because I had something Syracuse on...never mind the lady I was talking to at the time...and so it began. ;)

My Clyde's attendance will be dependent on when I get into DC Saturday morning. Plus I have a group of 8 to manage, combining this with a 40th bday fiesta (not mine...yet).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I do remember that. Miss the Rock.