Clyde's DC, this Saturday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clyde's DC, this Saturday

And who can forget the post game back in '04 when we all went to Coyote Ugly, which has just opened. Everyone card carded, including the then 70+'ish year old, former Chair of the BOT, Joe Lampe. What a CF that place was.

And who can forget the post game back in '04 when we all went to Coyote Ugly, which has just opened. Everyone card carded, including the then 70+'ish year old, former Chair of the BOT, Joe Lampe. What a CF that place was.
Thank god that place is long gone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Wasn't that what replaced The Rock? Unfortunate.

I've become a fan of Redline. The concept of putting a tap right on the table was long overdue. Not easy to get a table though.

I have every intention of being at Clydes around 830am unless someone tells me they are opening before that time, then I'll adjust.

It's utter chaos in there...and walking up to strangers asking if they know you from the internet is generally frowned upon.However, all you guys will manage to meet DC Cuse.
im not sure how he acted when he asked you, but ive got 100s of nycfan stories from johnnie games, the BET & the bus to the hall at the meadowlands (and likely 1000s that i forgot)...mostly starting with 'HOLY SHLIT ITS UEOey!!!!...and MY OH MY, RAOUUULLLLL DOOOOOOOK!!!!'

:eek:

im not sure how he acted when he asked you, but ive got 100s of nycfan stories from johnnie games, the BET & the bus to the hall at the meadowlands (and likely 1000s that i forgot)...mostly starting with 'HOLY SHLIT ITS UEOey!!!!...and MY OH MY, RAOUUULLLLL DOOOOOOOK!!!!'

Whatever happened to Jason anyway? The last time I saw him, well, cannot speak about that one.

And yes on NYCFan. He's more DC Cuse than DC Cuse. :)

I remember the first time me, and I think Jake?, met Raoul Dook. BET, sitting in the Blarney Rock. Some guy walks by us talking to a buddy of his. Me and Jake look at each other, and I don't know if it was his looks or voice, but we both said "I bet that's Raoul Duke". So we loudly say Raooooul. Sure as hell, he stopped in his tracks, turned and came over to us.

Where is that guy anyways?

Sent using my Commodore 64

I am there at 10Am, with Mrs. Bayside, drinking bloodies on Townie's tab. Will periodicially insult Georgetown fans and act 20 plus years below my age.

Who's in ladies?

couchburn

I will be there +8 drinking whatever Old Pine Point, his bride, and brother-in law buy me celebrating my 42nd (not quite possible is it?) birthday! Go Orange!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever happened to Jason anyway? The last time I saw him, well, cannot speak about that one.

And yes on NYCFan. He's more DC Cuse than DC Cuse. :)
i had drinks with raoul last night, right before he left to make some phone call to his cousin at OCC......

So doors open at 8?...me nd my buddies shoud probably take it easy tmw night then

I have every intention of being at Clydes around 830am unless someone tells me they are opening before that time, then I'll adjust.
Boeheimburg has already started to be populated outside Clyde's.

My shoulder still hurts from the first time I met him at the Blarney Rock and sat next to him at the SU-WFVU BE final in 2005 (2004?). Dude is a high 5 maniac!

Will definitely be at Clyde's by 10am with 3 more. Ought to be packed by then.
Go ORANGE!

Will be there Friday night to check it out with my son daughter and son-in-law. Then plan on going there early Saturday morning. Lets go Orangemen

My first Raoul Duke story. Some year.. maybe 2001, I walk into the Blarney with an extra court side ticket for a SU/SJU game. I want to give it to a good fan from this board, but not sure how to find one. Start randomly talking to this cute red-haired guy. Discover he is Raoul Duke of monster dunk fame. It was love at first sight.

T-minus 3 hours and 8 minutes till departure...can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad news for me and the Mrs. (and let the jokes commence)... Won't be making the trip as yesterday afternoon I started to experience severe pain and discomfort in my abdomen and lower back. One long ER trip to Upstate later and found out that I have kidney stones. Got some good drugs for the pain while I recuperate here at home. Sucks as it has been about 5 yrs since we last went to SU@Georgetown and looking forward to seeing a lot of old friends from when we lived in DC.

Have fun, drink a PBR or two for me and bring home a victory Orange!!!

If doors open at 9, will be there with a few people for sure. If anyone gets going earlier, a few fans will be posting up at Fados Irish Pub a block away. They open at 7:30a if not sooner for a soccer match..Arsenal I believe.