Clyde's DC, this Saturday | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clyde's DC, this Saturday

Bad news for me and the Mrs. (and let the jokes commence)... Won't be making the trip as yesterday afternoon I started to experience severe pain and discomfort in my abdomen and lower back. One long ER trip to Upstate later and found out that I have kidney stones. Got some good drugs for the pain while I recuperate here at home. Sucks as it has been about 5 yrs since we last went to SU@Georgetown and looking forward to seeing a lot of old friends from when we lived in DC.

Have fun, drink a PBR or two for me and bring home a victory Orange!!!

Dude, same thing happened to me with the severe pain and an ER trip. Mine ended up being gall stones. Having the gall bladder ripped out of me soon after the NCAA's finish.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Dude, same thing happened to me with the severe pain and an ER trip. Mine ended up being gall stones. Having the gall bladder ripped out of me soon after the NCAA's finish.

That sucks. Thought I was over it felt fine all day, but discomfort level up again.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bad news for me and the Mrs. (and let the jokes commence)... Won't be making the trip as yesterday afternoon I started to experience severe pain and discomfort in my abdomen and lower back. One long ER trip to Upstate later and found out that I have kidney stones. Got some good drugs for the pain while I recuperate here at home. Sucks as it has been about 5 yrs since we last went to SU@Georgetown and looking forward to seeing a lot of old friends from when we lived in DC.

Have fun, drink a PBR or two for me and bring home a victory Orange!!!
I've had kidney stones twice and have been lucky both times. By lucky I mean the worst of it was lying on the bathroom floor in the fetal position screaming my brains out. I was able to pass them both times and never had to had them surgically removed or anything. The second time was much better than the first and neither was as bad as some that I have heard. Or maybe I just have a higher threshold of pain.

I've had kidney stones twice and have been lucky both times. By lucky I mean the worst of it was lying on the bathroom floor in the fetal position screaming my brains out. I was able to pass them both times and never had to had them surgically removed or anything. The second time was much better than the first and neither was as bad as some that I have heard. Or maybe I just have a higher threshold of pain.
It wasn't that bad for me (yet), but just barely better. Can't wait for this to be over.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Lying on the bathroom floor in the fetal position screaming is having a high pain threshold?

Hey, I'm jealous. Sounds like I am missing a great time in DC. But will be trying to have my own good time here. 18 SU fans coming to my house for brunch and game watching. Will look for lots of Orange on the TV.. I want to hear all of you screaming.
Talking about screaming, that is too bad, DC. Kidney stones almost as bad as child birth, they say.

Well, this thread took an interesting turn. Pre-gaming to kidney stones in 2 easy steps!

You've obviously never had kidney stones

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Bad news for me and the Mrs. (and let the jokes commence)...
Yikes!

Now we know which tickets Tom is peddling.

Best of luck!