Coach Brown Intro Press Conference: Monday 10 AM | ACC Network | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Coach Brown Intro Press Conference: Monday 10 AM | ACC Network

Sounds like the presser is going well, but that's a naive statement on a few levels.

I hope he doesn't pull a Babers and glare at the empty seats. This is a battered fan base. They need to be built up with positivity. They've shown up too many times and then immediately been kicked back down by poor performances by the program.
This is a new coach and a new program with a big vision. If you're a real fan, you don't need to be "built up with positivity" to show up for that.

Sounds like the presser is going well, but that's a naive statement on a few levels.

I hope he doesn't pull a Babers and glare at the empty seats. This is a battered fan base. They need to be built up with positivity. They've shown up too many times and then immediately been kicked back down by poor performances by the program.

He’s going to be and he’s not wrong. Wants everyone invested, it takes a village essentially.

He even mentioned wanting fans AT THE SPRING GAME.

This guy will have fan fests I have no doubt.

Last edited:
Some of these questions….where did you sit at the game against Wisconsin 26 years ago? Seriously? I was there and couldn’t tell you where I sat other than on the shady side of the stadium. It was hotter than hades and Wisconsin fans sat in the sun. But the heck does it matter?

He’s going to be and he’s not wrong. Wants everyone invested, it takes a village essentially.

He even mentioned wanting fans AT THE SPRING GAME.

This guy will have fan fests I have no doubt.
I like the mention of the spring game a lot.

It's been a missed opportunity for us that only had legs because the ACC forced us to.

-We will have pads on Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday not every team does that, but we will.

-We will hit. I love contact it inspires me.

-To reporters, Do not take anything I say out of context or I will never talk to you again.

-And he dropped “it’s about the Jimmy‘s and the Joe’s.”

-I want every football playing alumni at practice I don’t care what era. I welcome everyone (alumni) to come to our practices. It’s your football team.

Last edited:
Some of these questions….where did you sit at the game against Wisconsin 26 years ago? Seriously? I was there and couldn’t tell you where I sat other than on the shady side of the stadium. It was hotter than hades and Wisconsin fans sat in the sun. But the heck does it matter?
I was in the sun that day and nearly succumbed.

Again. You all must have missed the part where he pointed at his daughter and said when she is 12 or 13 he is stepping back...In other words, he won't be the head coach in about 10 years...
he's said that on a few occasions, not just today. Doesn't mean he will be here forever obviously but nice to hear. Coach at Tulane said he was going to retire there a year ago, he's now the HC of Houston. Things change

I was there as well and it was balls hot

Again. You all must have missed the part where he pointed at his daughter and said when she is 12 or 13 he is stepping back...In other words, he won't be the head coach in about 10 years...

this was about Nunzio

I almost expect Carlson to ask about pee troughs vs urinals next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom