Coach Brown Intro Press Conference: Monday 10 AM | ACC Network | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Coach Brown Intro Press Conference: Monday 10 AM | ACC Network

He was very good. That said my biggest take away is that the sports media locally at least is horrendous. What were those questions?
What would you have asked?

I think this will be a big hit or an epic disaster. I respect his self confidence but can this guy actually run a football program?? He seemed to be really focused on recruiting and to me he seems a little naive to what he’s facing.
I certainly hope I’m wrong but I’m very apprehensive about what he can actually accomplish

excuse you good sir but we are all high on Franax right now and will not be able to respond to this until we return to our normal state of mind in September of 2024. Apologies for the delay

Some of these questions….where did you sit at the game against Wisconsin 26 years ago? Seriously? I was there and couldn’t tell you where I sat other than on the shady side of the stadium. It was hotter than hades and Wisconsin fans sat in the sun. But the heck does it matter?
I agree. It seemed like maybe he was going to do a feature on Brown and wanted to illustrate the scene of him watching his first-ever game at Giants Stadium.

But out of all of the questions he could have asked, there was no need for this one.

There won't much change then...most of our players are religious.
Yep , the people that actually go to games know this. The optional prayer in the endzone after the team entrance draws about 80% of the players. Faith is important with alot of these kids/families. I am not particularly religious but I respect those that are .

IMG_3429.png

Let’s goo

What would you have asked?
I would have asked him his plans regarding what kind of offense he plans to run, the traits he looks for in a qb (pro style versus mobility), whether the qb for next year is on our roster right now or in the portal. He might not have answered all of these questions but he might have given us some ideas of what to expect on that side of the ball.

But that is on the media. I thought Fran was magnificent and inspiring and I can't wait to see what he does with this program.

hopefully I can go to spring practice at Manley on good friday which is something I did for a while. Got a lot of us excited to see the future. Was always about 40 or 50 people there until we were put under the veil of secrecy.

I recognize that there are some on here who are down on Syracuse as a destination. However, I do believe he knows what he's getting himself into. His comments about the neighborhood near the university and the University's role in boosting the community seem to support his awareness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom