Coach K. Classes | Syracusefan.com

Coach K. Classes

Where is this video you speak of?

Agreed, doesn't look good. I'd have to say that's very unlike him. I can cut him a little slack for an occasional brain cramp, he's earned at least that much. Let's not be so easily aggrieved and instead, just enjoy the win.

He didn't intentionally do it. Coach K has too much class and respect for Coach B and the Syracuse program.

He's the reason I can't bring myself to hate Duke unless we r playing them of course.
Well if you watched it, which you obviously didn't, he did do it on purpose. This class act thing is all a charade

when I first saw the video I was trying to come up with ways to let K off the hook, because I like and respect the guy. I'm having a harder time now, because those players wanted to say GG after the game and he blew by it like a sore loser. I fully understand being a sore loser. but then I remembered when K lost to some team in the first round of the tourney a couple years ago and went to the locker room to congratulate them. get over yourself K. and duke fans. is there anyone worse than a duke fan, seriously. ok leave Yukon and gtown fans out of it. and nova. and st johns. ok duke fans aren't the worst but holy hell they try.

Eh, it looks like after G, he says, "Hey" and is looking at someone, for someone...maybe the ref?

Who knows. What do I care. I don't like Duke whether I respect Coach K or not! :)

On the Duke board there is a discussion about how he left in order to talk to the refs and how unusual that was. He claims that we were trying to foul and they did not call it. He wanted the foul shots. It was all about that, not about snubbing our players. Settle down every one.

On the Duke board there is a discussion about how he left in order to talk to the refs and how unusual that was. He claims that we were trying to foul and they did not call it. He wanted the foul shots. It was all about that, not about snubbing our players. Settle down every one.

The game was over. He could talk to the refs whenever.
The post-game handshake line takes like what, :10-:15 seconds?
Even Rick Pitino can hold out that long.

The game was over. He could talk to the refs whenever.
The post-game handshake line takes like what, :10-:15 seconds?
Even Rick Pitino can hold out that long.

refs do tend to get off the court pretty quick after games. They're rarely there after the handshake lines.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom