Coach K Scouting report | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coach K Scouting report

It has nothing to do with Duke or Coach K. You should give respect to your opponent especially if they beat you. I was using last night as an example because...it happened just last night. It was the first time I actually paid attention to Jamie Dixon. If I had noticed it before last night I would have had the same opinion on him that I have now.

Look, I don't disagree with you. Dixon got spanked and should have showed K the respect of an actual handshake. He's a petulant b!tch, but I don't think he was intentionally trying to show up K. He was trying to work the officials even though the game was over.

Great coach, but also is a bully and whiner with one filthy mouth.

Some of the "shady" things he does in this article from 2012...

http://deadspin.com/5893113/coach-k-is-a-dick
i like deadspin but this is a completely pointless article. kids choose to go there. they win and get better. none of them are complaining. when he acts like all the rutgers' coaches (in combo with their achievement level), an article like this might make sense.

Look, I don't disagree with you. Dixon got spanked and should have showed K the respect of an actual handshake. He's a petulant b!tch, but I don't think he was intentionally trying to show up K. He was trying to work the officials even though the game was over.
He does similar blow byes after nearly every loss. The guy is an a$$clown with really bad hair.

I agree with his take on halftime interviews and wish every coach would eschew them.

Other than that, he's always come off as a jerk. Not sure why his sideline behavior is OK but Jamie Dixon et al. are awful guys. (I think they all leave something to be desired.)

I agree. He looked right at the ref who happened to be walking by as he was shaking K's hand.
that was just a convenient dodge for Dixon. I have heard that he is one of the most unfriendly guys in the coaching fraternity.

that was just a convenient dodge for Dixon. I have heard that he is one of the most unfriendly guys in the coaching fraternity.

He certainly appears to be that way. Wouldnt surprise me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom