Coach Shafer Presser ..Krautman..Edouard.. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Coach Shafer Presser ..Krautman..Edouard..

Why is Norton still listed on the roster?

If he is out as some here have implied, hope the rugby kid or kid from California can figure it out enough to at least make 35 yarders and XPs.

Norton was in the practice photos from today's opening session, so he must still be on the team.

really worried about Edoaurd. I hope it is a family matter and just not home sickness. I got the impression from some syracuse.com articles that he had a pretty structured like back home. Which kept him out of trouble back home, but when you get to collage and that structure isn't there anymore it can be quite a shock to a young man.
I agree with what you are saying but it sounds like he had a father who stayed on him to do the right thing. Also from what I have read Edoaurd is from a pretty rough part of Miami so he and his family are all about him getting out and getting a good education. I think it is a family issue and not him being homesick. I hope everyone in his family is okay.

I expect Norton to have a really good year kid has a lot of power and with another year under his belt should be fine on FG

I expect Norton to have a really good year kid has a lot of power and with another year under his belt should be fine on FG

To turn a phrase, from your keyboard to God's eyes.

Nate Mink‏@MinkNate 1m
Shafer on losing Krautman: "Impact is we lost a good kicker so the next guy up better have his ass ready to go."
Damn straight HCSS. I remember his first winning field goal. I seened dit!

@SelfMade_Alin JUST GETTING MY MIND ALL CLEARED OUT . I LOVE YOU FOOTBALL
1f44c.png
1f618.png
1f3c8.png
1f4af.png
... instagram.com/p/rQFhaJNkh5/

This seems like something that you'd do if you had a family member pass away or something similar