Coaches Caravan | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Coaches Caravan

Buddy of mine who lives near the Cortland airport said it took out a few trees but it should help out his game :)

I'm here in Cortland.. yes over 24 trees down at CCC. My good friend is the club pro, I said something similar to him about helping my game right after this happened the other night .. may have been a bit too soon as he wasn't as thrilled with the joke as I was haha

Not part of the caravan, but was just able to attend a Q&A luncheon at The Wildcat Pub, which was put on by Galaxy Media today. This coaching staff gets more and more impressive every time I get to hear them speak. All great coaches and even better human beings. There wasn't too much new revealed, but sounds like offense is going to run out of multiple sets depending on the weaknesses and setup of opposing defenses.

Last edited:
The most recent email for this event seems to indicate that Will Hicks will be present but not Fran Brown. Anyone have any insight as to whether or not Coach Brown will be there?

It looks like both Coach Autry and Legette-Jack will be present.

I assume Coach Fran will be at Heritage Hill based upon the reference to five head coaches being present.
IMG_6746.jpeg

I hope you’re right. From this segment, it seems the 5 coaches include head coaches of field hockey and volleyball.

IMG_5321.jpeg

I hope you’re right. From this segment, it seems the 5 coaches include head coaches of field hockey and volleyball.

View attachment 243477
Thanks for the information. I thought this event was more geared towards firing up the football fan base for the upcoming season.

Brown wasn’t at Turning Stone either. They said he was out recruiting.

A little disappointing that he won’t be there….

Not sure I’ll make the drive up now….
I am out now too. My two biggest highlights for SU football this summer were

a) hearing Coach Brown talk after the Orange Club golf outing at Seneca Falls and
b) hearing Coach Brown talk tonight.

0 for 2.

I am sure his time is better spent working with the team or on the recruiting trail. But he is such a dynamic personality and good speaker, I am a little bummed.

a) hearing Coach Brown talk after the Orange Club golf outing at Seneca Falls and

0 for 2.

I am sure his time is better spent working with the team or on the recruiting trail. But he is such a dynamic personality and good speaker, I am a little bummed.
Fully agree with you tom

0 for 2.

He can't be out recruiting as the month of August is a Dead Period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom