Coaches game day attire | Syracusefan.com

Coaches game day attire

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
I think all coaches should dress like Bob Huggins, theres no need for a suit and tie and dress shoes, this is only a game, no need to look like you’re going to a wedding. What other sport has head coaches in suits. None.

I think all coaches should dress like Bob Huggins, theres no need for a suit and tie and dress shoes, this is only a game, no need to look like you’re going to a wedding. What other sport has head coaches in suits. None.
I'm ok with the suits but if JAB wants to wear a golf shirt and slacks, I'm ok with that as well. Definitely much more relaxing.
jim-boeheim-passed-out.jpg

Huggins and Belichek are the fashion plates for our time. Oh, what a time it is!
Both of them look like they've just given up.

They could do what baseball does and require the coaching staff to wear uniforms. Imagine JB standing on the sidelines in short shorts and a jersey?

Would he wear the tights all the kids are wearing these days? And where would he put his wallet? I'm still baffled the coach has to have his wallet on his person at the Dome...

Would he wear the tights all the kids are wearing these days? And where would he put his wallet? I'm still baffled the coach has to have his wallet on his person at the Dome...
What? Wallet on them? How come?

Bobby Huggins dresses like he’s from West Virginia.

A guy with a suit on? It's Connie Mack, who managed in the major leagues for over 50 years.
Any idea who the players are? I think the one on Mack's left is Lefty Grove.

What? Wallet on them? How come?

I noticed in the Wake game I believe. When JB yanked his jacket off and spun around, you could see he had his big ole wallet in his back pocket. I don't understand...

When this becomes a thread, we have officially run out of things to talk about on the Internet, champ!

I was thinking the exact same thing. I was trying to come up with one scenario where I would care enough at all about what the coaches wear, but I couldn't come up with one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom