Coaches on the road December 2019 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coaches on the road December 2019

Did we stop in twice?
? Those are two separate tweets by two different entities at Cartersville that were tweeted out together. Or is there something else you know?

I realize El Camino is a JUCO, but that player standing with Lustig looks too old to play at this level.
He is. Lindheim is the El Camino head coach.

El Camino has a lot of players from Norbonne HS, the alma mater of Sean Riley. I wonder if that is the connection here? We have been recruiting players from that HS for a while now.

Malachi Russell only played on 1 game this season and I believe has no catches or other stats for the year. Their best WR, at least statistically, is Robert Ferrel, who is only 5’9. Don’t see any prototype OTs on the roster. They have a couple of DL with okay size that might be able to play at the P5 level. But I can‘t find anyone we could clearly want.

Reactions: 007
He is. Lindheim is the El Camino head coach.

El Camino has a lot of players from Norbonne HS, the alma mater of Sean Riley. I wonder if that is the connection here? We have been recruiting players from that HS for a while now.

Malachi Russell only played on 1 game this season and I believe has no catches or other stats for the year. Their best WR, at least statistically, is Robert Ferrel, who is only 5’9. Don’t see any prototype OTs on the roster. They have a couple of DL with okay size that might be able to play at the P5 level. But I can‘t find anyone we could clearly want.
Thanks for your kindness Tom... I'm kinda limited most days, but not so much that I thought Lindheim was a player.

Maybe it was a good faith visit. Are there freshman we might be interested in?

D

Sorry i was being silly. There is our S and then the 90's style SU in there.
Glad to see that effort get recycled rather than go to waste. I wonder how long into our use was it given to someone else. Is this like an Illinois thing or did they let it rest a moment before reusing?

? Those are two separate tweets by two different entities at Cartersville that were tweeted out together. Or is there something else you know?
One is St. John’s fisher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom