Coaches on the Road January 2022 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coaches on the Road January 2022

Long Island Lutheran HS, Brookville, NY
Zion Tracy is someone to keep an eye on. He is class of 2022. Was verbaled to Nova but backed out of that in late December. He is 6’1, 175 pounds but the thing that makes him special is his speed. He runs a 4.3 40 and might well be the fastest player in the state. I wonder if we might offer him late?

He seems like the kind of WR UVa seemed to value…..

Just a quick correction. Tracy was committed to Temple, not Nova.

Zion Tracy is someone to keep an eye on. He is class of 2022. Was verbaled to Nova but backed out of that in late December. He is 6’1, 175 pounds but the thing that makes him special is his speed. He runs a 4.3 40 and might well be the fastest player in the state. I wonder if we might offer him late?

Just a quick correction. Tracy was committed to Temple, not Nova.

I stand corrected. Thanks.

He played WR and CB for Lutheran. Not sure where Syracuse envisions him playing but since CB coach Chip West made the offer, and I don’t think he normally recruited Long Island, I am thinking we want him for CB.

Ramapo HS, Franklin Lakes, NJ
My alma mater. Coach died in the playoffs I believe. We’ve had some come out of there, but it’s also Schiano’s alma mater.
BC has some success there too as Toal coached there and sent his son there from Ramapo.

Last edited:
They have been using corporate jets for several years.
I’m remember seeing staff at the commercial gates in the past. But I’m guessing they have scheduling jams where they have to jump on flights with us peasants.

I’m remember seeing staff at the commercial gates in the past. But I’m guessing they have scheduling jams where they have to jump on flights with us peasants.
You see lots of schools using corporate jets for recruiting. Just makes more sense when they are hitting multiple areas in short time frame.

You see lots of schools using corporate jets for recruiting. Just makes more sense when they are hitting multiple areas in short time frame.
I also believe they have had private plane use donated by a few of those with the means

This kids looks good. I think he could play corner, WR and punt returner. If he's really a legit 6'-1" i hope we snag him. Corner skills with that height, speed and decent build is all good in my book. He's not afraid to hit either.
1643058814110.png

Union City, NJ

That could have been awkward if they all were there at once. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom