Coaches on the Road...or in the Air 2024 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Coaches on the Road...or in the Air 2024

University Prep Obama Academy, Pittsburgh, PA
Where is that jacket sold? My goodness that’s a beaut Clark
Is that the one from Manny's?
Yep!
Those are two different jackets.
Huh, you’re right… Coach’s jacket doesn’t have the arm stripes or Otto logo, but it’s the only Satin bomber jacket I’ve seen with the cursive script logo. I just spent a couple minutes scouring the internet & I can’t find another one anywhere out there, must be an exclusive/custom (at least not available to the public yet)
Well, ironically enough after this thread discussion I found the same jacket in my size on eBay & made the purchase… I’ll take it!
IMG_9929.jpeg

Well, ironically enough after this thread discussion I found the same jacket in my size on eBay & made the purchase… I’ll take it!
View attachment 238712
At the risk of sounding like a dick, I’m not sure the jacket you bought is identical to the coach’s jacket. I think the stripes on the bottom are different. Still a beautiful jacket, though. I’d buy one if I could find one.
IMG_9990.jpeg
IMG_9991.jpeg

At the risk of sounding like a dick, I’m not sure the jacket you bought is identical to the coach’s jacket. I think the stripes on the bottom are different. Still a beautiful jacket, though. I’d buy one if I could find one. View attachment 238715View attachment 238716
It appears that you are right again! Haha not mad at ya, impressed by your eye for detail honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom