Coaches on the Road...or in the Air 2024 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Coaches on the Road...or in the Air 2024

I honestly don’t remember if Dino and his staff did this many visits.

There have been some changes in the recruiting calendar. Last year there were only 2 weeks in January for off campus contact. This year there are 3 weeks. The Dead Period starts from 2/6 until March.

Plus there must have been some changes in the recruiting rules to allow pictures of coaches with prospects off campus. Something I don't recall seeing before. There was some rule, called a "bump rule" before...the bogus only say hello in passing. The D1 Council was considering changes to this.

There have been some changes in the recruiting calendar. Last year there were only 2 weeks in January for off campus contact. This year there are 3 weeks. The Dead Period starts from 2/6 until March.

Plus there must have been some changes in the recruiting rules to allow pictures of coaches with prospects off campus. Something I don't recall seeing before. There was some rule, called a "bump rule" before...the bogus only say hello in passing. The D1 Council was considering changes to this.
While all of this is true, the old staff definitely was not getting off campus as much as they could have. The effort level is immense and extremely overdue IMO.

We might not have the resources/facilities that other factories have, but we should always be trying to outwork their coaches.

Yep!
Those are two different jackets.

Those are two different jackets.
Huh, you’re right… Coach’s jacket doesn’t have the arm stripes or Otto logo, but it’s the only Satin bomber jacket I’ve seen with the cursive script logo. I just spent a couple minutes scouring the internet & I can’t find another one anywhere out there, must be an exclusive/custom (at least not available to the public yet)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom