Coaching Carousel 2017 style | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coaching Carousel 2017 style

Isn't it time for Mr. Know-it-all to get his first coaching gig next season
upload_2017-3-11_15-22-14.jpeg

Counzo seems to really be in demand considering it seems like his teams live on the bubble.

Three major conference (SEC x2 and Pac 12) head coaching jobs is a lot for a guy who is only 45 years old.

wow, Mizzou. I thought Martin would end up at Illinois possibly. The Mizzou job is a major rebuild. Let's see if he sticks around there for more than 2-3 years.

wow, Mizzou. I thought Martin would end up at Illinois possibly. The Mizzou job is a major rebuild. Let's see if he sticks around there for more than 2-3 years.
ditto. thought for sure he'd be offered and accept the Ill gig

Don't be surprised if he's there for the long haul.

The way I want the dominoes to fall, Pitino the kid leaves Minnesota for a bigger job, Jelly Dimes is let out of his LOI, and commits to us where he really belongs, and has belonged the whole time.

The way I want the dominoes to fall, Pitino the kid leaves Minnesota for a bigger job, Jelly Dimes is let out of his LOI, and commits to us where he really belongs, and has belonged the whole time.

I'd assume Pitino Jr is waiting to take over his dad's job.

I'd assume Pitino Jr is waiting to take over his dad's job.
Well unless his dad leaves this year that's just not going to be good enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom