Coachspeak... | Syracusefan.com

Coachspeak...

I'm not seeing that anywhere on the SUAthletics site...

Ah. I was mainly curious because I saw that Morrison played and coached at Brother Rice outside of Detroit, and one of my roommates at SU started at center for Brother Rice at the end of the 90's (and now helps coach their freshman team) so he very well might know Morrison and be stoked to hear he's joining the staff.

It's tremendous that we have multiple threads for the same issue.

Team policy does not allow me to communicate any detail on the situation, but I can say the second poster must have had an upper body injury.

However, I thought the effort we saw out of both threads was tremendous and should lead to some very good things in the near future.

It's tremendous that we have multiple threads for the same issue.

Team policy does not allow me to communicate any detail on the situation, but I can say the second poster must have had an upper body injury.

However, I thought the effort we saw out of both threads was tremendous and should lead to some very good things in the near future.
I'm having trouble deciphering your post. Are you saying you also had sex with Laurie Fine?

Once a similar thread is off the first page the topic is fair game for a new thread, no matter how many pages we have devoted to how much Rutgers or Georgetown sucks.

Once a similar thread is off the first page the topic it is fair game for a new thread, no matter how many
pages we have devoted to much Rutgers or Georgetown sucks.
Your haiku had too many syllables.

My buddy from Brother Rice doesn't know him personally, but has a brother who played with him. He (my buddy) watched him play and refers to him as a "total badass" and a really good guy. Sounds like a nice addition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom