Coin Toss | Syracusefan.com

Coin Toss

Agreed. Starting with the ball might be the only chance we ever have to lead in this game.

I can't believe I don't know the answer to this, but...which team calls it? I would have assumed the visiting team, but I admit I've never really given it much thought. Can't believe I've never really noticed or paid attention, either.

Shafer is a defensive guy - he will always defer.

I don't want to sound like the gunslinger crowd here but that's just dumb to give it to the most talented offense in the country and set up to play from behind.

I can't believe I don't know the answer to this, but...which team calls it? I would have assumed the visiting team, but I admit I've never really given it much thought. Can't believe I've never really noticed or paid attention, either.
Visiting team calls it.

Visiting team always calls the coin toss

Visiting team always calls the coin toss
That's what I figured. You'd think I would know, but when I'm working a game I'm always staring at the computer screen getting the stat program ready when the coin toss is being handled.

I don't want to sound like the gunslinger crowd here but that's just dumb to give it to the most talented offense in the country and set up to play from behind.
Too late. Welcome to the gunslinger crowd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom