Cole Swider signs with Heat | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider signs with Heat

And that's OK. Being active opening night is a legit accomplishment as a two way contract guy.

That other guy has been shooting lights out lately, but eventually everyone hits a cold stretch. Cole will get his chances to help this team. You can never have too much shooting to space the floor.

Unfortunately, I don't think he will see the court tonight.
Lakers used to be my favorite team. But I never liked Lebron. Adding Patrick Beverly sealed it—I hope they lose big and lose often, and at such a blowout level that Cole gets tons of minutes.

He’s on the bench and dressed. Lakers couldn’t dress 1 player tonight. They have 15 plus the 2 two way guys. That’s 17 but 3 are out hurt tonight so they have 14 that could dress but you can only dress 13 for a game. I was worried he might be the 1. Doubt he gets in unless it’s a blow out but glad he’s getting the opportunity to be on an NBA bench. Who said we don’t put guys in the NBA? LOL.

He’s on the bench and dressed. Lakers couldn’t dress 1 player tonight. They have 15 plus the 2 two way guys. That’s 17 but 3 are out hurt tonight so they have 14 that could dress but you can only dress 13 for a game. I was worried he might be the 1. Doubt he gets in unless it’s a blow out but glad he’s getting the opportunity to be on an NBA bench. Who said we don’t put guys in the NBA? LOL.
Nobody….until the last few years!

Damn, can’t find him anymore. Hope I didn’t have him confused with someone else. Would be a bummer.

Damn, can’t find him anymore. Hope I didn’t have him confused with someone else. Would be a bummer.

He was dressed. I saw him in warm-ups and during the huddle before tip off

He's going to get a lot of minutes. The Lakers are awful.

I watched the whole game last night, only to see if Cole was dressed and he’d get in. Yes, the Lakers are terrible.

They have to trade Russ. If you want to horde draft capital don't sign LeBron. You are in win now. Get the Pacer trade done.
They are better off trading Lebron and AD. There’s no trade out there that gets them on the level of the Warriors, Grizzlies, Nuggets, Suns, or healthy Clippers team.

The Lakers starting 5 shot 5/24 from 3 or 20.8%.
Their bench was 5/16 a slightly less miserable from 3 for 31.2%.
Westbrook had 11 rebounds (Lakers leave lots of them) but was the only Laker to shoot over 50% - he just took 12 shots the entire game.
LeBron had 14 rebounds, 8 assists but 5 turnovers while Westbrook had 3 assists but 4 TO’s. Box score below

They are better off trading Lebron and AD. There’s no trade out there that gets them on the level of the Warriors, Grizzlies, Nuggets, Suns, or healthy Clippers team.
I'm a lifelong Laker fan and have never been so frustrated with roster construction as the past 1-2 years. While Russ gets the majority of the blame (and he deserves some based on his play), I feel a lot of the blame needs to be directed at Lebron. He and Rich Paul drive most of the decisions when it come to the roster. Lebron is the one that pushed to get Russ to the Lakers. They could have had DeRozan instead.

I watched the whole game last night, only to see if Cole was dressed and he’d get in. Yes, the Lakers are terrible.
I saw him put up a shot in garbage time. Stroke looked good.

Obviously but that's not happening so something else has to be done. Plus LBJ caused this mess with his roster input, let him live with it ha.

Cole not dressed tonight due to right foot soreness. No need to watch now.

Agreed. Try to get a haul of picks for LeBron and AD and start over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom