Cole Swider signs with Heat | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider signs with Heat

Lakers are sitting everyone today, basically taking the L vs the Nuggets...and Swider getting legit mins!

Jokic, Murray, etc on the same floor as Swider in an actual nba game, kudos to him.
LeBron’s had a bad ankle, he’s sitting.

Guys not playing are hurt: Reaves, Troy Brown, Lonnie Walker, AD. And Beverly is on the bench after injuring his hip tonight.

Pumped for Cole, but need to share something I learned tonight. Maybe it’s about the weirdness of the nba, maybe it’s about JB’s inability to accurately gauge local talent.

Anthony Lamb, one of the best players to ever play at UVM, is on a 2-way contract for the Warriors. He’s played 23 games so far this season, and was the warriors leading scorer one night this week.

Anthony Lamb is originally from Rochester. New York.

He was a 3 star that everyone else missed on too. It happens.

LeBron’s had a bad ankle, he’s sitting.

Guys not playing are hurt: Reaves, Troy Brown, Lonnie Walker, AD. And Beverly is on the bench after injuring his hip tonight.
Right. I bet Lebron is back on Thurs so he was main one I was speaking of regarding “sitting”

Reeves and Walker just got hurt. Brown will be back soon too.

More just explaining why Cole is get suddenly getting mins

He was talking about Anthony Lamb I believe. His offers out of high school were all midmajor programs like Canisius, Fairfield, Binghamton, Niagara, Siena, Vermont .,,

Ah, ok. Thanks.

The Lakers lost in OT last night to the Mavs but Cole did get 3 mins of action in the 1st half. Didn’t take a shot and had no stats.

The Lakers lost in OT last night to the Mavs but Cole did get 3 mins of action in the 1st half. Didn’t take a shot and had no stats.
I watched the game, his 3 minutes of run was ROUGH. He had two 3's made on him and a converted and-1.

Only matter of time before he works his way back onto main roster.

That said boy would it be nice to have him this year. His effort and leadership would have been huge not to mention consistent production once he found is groove as a primary option.

Only matter of time before he works his way back onto main roster.

That said boy would it be nice to have him this year. His effort and leadership would have been huge not to mention consistent production once he found is groove as a primary option.
If Cole was on this Orange team, we would be a safely in tournament team.

Without a doubt. It is still very frustrating JB didn't get him back from a selfish perspective.

Maybe, he was a pretty big defensive liability. Slower than molasses

That was the entire team. He worked his ass off though and rebounded well. He would fit better around a team of better athletes vs the pba tour team we had on the floor last year.
Him at 4, JT @ 3 GMac @ 2. Jesse all alone inside and Judah breaking ankles . Games would be in the 90s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom