Cole Swider signs with Heat | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider signs with Heat

1B0AF828-BBCB-4199-98F2-AB754004D7EC.jpeg

Nice to see Cole doing so well. Buddy was called up recently and was on the Pistons' bench a few nights back, in uniform, and 2-3 seats from the coaches. He didn't play but was up off his feet cheering constantly. Not sure if it was a one-night thing or not.

Cole will almost certainly see some time as the season winds down. Great to see the Orange guys getting recognition.

We could have really used Cole this season. Cole would have averaged 20 pts and our other forwards could have rotated at the other forward spot.

Happy to see Cole doing well. Hopefully he gets an opportunity soon.
He definitely would have been a difference maker at the forward position. He'd have given us another shooter and the attention paid to him would free up Joe for better and easier shots.

He definitely would have been a difference maker at the forward position. He'd have given us another shooter and the attention paid to him would free up Joe for better and easier shots.
His rebounding numbers in G league are pretty good too.

i mean..well he played here one season as a 3 yr nova transfer. didn't sit out a year .
how invested should i be ? not really an all time favorite. we hardly knew ya cole . but good luck anyway

Last edited:
Programming note.

The G League starts their playoffs Tuesday. Cole’s team will be playing on Wednesday and it will be televised at 4pm on ESPN2.

p
RE: One Year Swider. It only takes one year to declare yourself an alumnus, Some of our best players have only stayed one year. To me once an Orange; always an Orange.
Agree. If he doesn’t want to read posts about him, he could always put it on ignore too, the subject is pretty obvious.

It's a discussion-worthy topic in these days of instant transfers and one-year careers, though.
I'd be much more enthusiastic about Cole if he were here a little longer. Same with Chris McCullough. But I'm all in with Melo for some reason! :)

RE: One Year Swider. It only takes one year to declare yourself an alumnus, Some of our best players have only stayed one year. To me once an Orange; always an Orange.
Takes less than that, went to FAU for a semester before going back home, still get alumni crap (especially with their tourney run) from them all the time. It’s been 26 years lol

E26B959D-B27E-4E57-822D-5BC3607494D4.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom