Coleman is a one year deal | Syracusefan.com

Coleman is a one year deal

Tony DeFranco

2nd String
I cant remember us having a player with his body and skill - dude looks like a 4 inch taller Barkley

I don't know if that will end up being the case. But my dad talked to a former player from around the JB / Bing era recently who suggested that JB thinks Coleman might be a one-and-done.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out, but if he's that good we could be in for a good year.

He is ur classic old school NBA PF - a Barkely replicable - just gonna get dirty in the paint

Somehow I think you are vastly underrating how ridiculously athletic Barkley was.

I 100% agree, Barkley could grab a rebound dribble the length of the court, go behind his back and flush it down in his prime. Before he started eating and drinking like a beast he was in great shape.

Plus Barkley was money out to 18' even early in his career.

"I hate it when Chris Webber is on the show, because then it means that I'm only the second best looking person on TNT." -Sir Charles tonight

Inside/out game could be crazy this year to close out games. Coleman inside...MCW/Triche/Southy spotting up.

I cant remember us having a player with his body and skill - dude looks like a 4 inch taller Barkley
Coleman is nothing like Barkley as many have pointed out. Coleman looks more like fab than chuck

Inside/out game could be crazy this year to close out games. Coleman inside...MCW/Triche/Southy spotting up.
Don't forget Cooney spotting up as well.

The first time that dude misses a jumper I get the distinct feeling we will get some serious rabble rabble around here.

Don't forget Cooney spotting up as well.

The first time that dude misses a jumper I get the distinct feeling we will get some serious rabble rabble around here.

I like that Cooney steps on to the court without any expectations.. can just feel his way through his first two years. ;-)

He will be the most posted about Orangeman, I have no doubt.

Let's all remember this was Pace, not '72 UCLA. He may well be quite good, but
Mr-Wolf.jpg

Jb was "very" clear they are going 9 deep this year.

I mean, after 37 years, it's been pretty conclusively established that Boeheim says some things in November that won't necessarily bear out, right?

We'll see. That's half the fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom