Coleman out 4 weeks | Syracusefan.com

Coleman out 4 weeks

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Knee surgery. PS reporting.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Not that his play merited much more playing time than what he was getting, but this injury may have been a factor in his limited minutes in a few of the games when he seemed to start out decent.

who is going to play front court now?

fair ,keita,christmas rotating at 4 and 5?

He didnt even play. Blip on the radar. If we could have lost anyone he was it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grant starts. Keita now 6th man.

Lots of 3 guard lineup in the future.

Well it's a seven man rotation now. Man, only 4 frontcourt guys. Foul trouble is a big concern now and our walk-ons are the worse I've ever seen. UGH.

Do does Keita start, or Grant?

I'm guessing, maybe hoping:
MCW
Triche
CJ
Grant
Rak

if JSouth comes back (if, if, if)
MCW
Triche
JSouth
CJ
Rak

If the big if, we'd be ok with Grant, Keita, Cooney off the bench.

id think keita. any chance were getting sutherland back so thats why coleman decided for surgery now?
I think he's got to save his future, his career if he goes down that road.

Hate to see a kid have surgery but we'll be fine. Grant will start and Keita will sub for Grant, Rak and Fair. Rak and Grant will get a steady diet of 30mpg

Hate to see a kid have surgery but we'll be fine. Grant will start and Keita will sub for Grant, Rak and Fair. Rak and Grant will get a steady diet of 30mpg

Not that this is a blessing in disguise, but wasn't there talk earlier of not yanking Rak so early? (which I agree with)
Sorry to throw out the clichés today, but careful what you wish for, clearly.

These two (Rak and Grant), will have to grow up faster than an MCW that jumps ship to the NBA.

Four week recovery...great. Lets hope Dajuan doesn't put on 20lbs while rehabbing.

Not ideal but it could have been a lot worse. If it really ends up being 4 weeks we should consider ourselves lucky.

Well 4weeks sounds like a scope and clean out, but I concerned he will put up 10lbs with the lack of cardio. Hopefully he will come back more explosive.

Hope he recuperates quickly and completely. I had been wondering if he was having knee, leg issues ala AO watching his inability to get any lift. Sorry for the kid and the team.