Coleman out 4 weeks | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coleman out 4 weeks

Ok do we actually need to give some minutes to BrnCuseFvrCuse?
Oh, lawd.

He wont play anymore. Cant see him coming back and contributing. Especially if grant now takes off and if james cones back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's just hope we don't suffer any more injuries, suspensions. This is getting absurd. But this was bound to happen. The roster always seems to be a little thin.

He wont play anymore. Cant see him coming back and contributing. Especially if grant now takes off and if james cones back

Yeah that would be the case. Blip on the old radar like you said .

Big if there.

Well 4weeks sounds like a scope and clean out, but I concerned he will put up 10lbs with the lack of cardio. Hopefully he will come back more explosive.
I hope you're right, that there's no sitting around nor atrophy, etc.

sorry but this is a huge loss mainly because we are 1 injury, or some foul trouble away from disaster

I wouldn't want to be the starting center next year.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

sorry but this is a huge loss mainly because we are 1 injury, or some foul trouble away from disaster
I just want to say there is a lot going on in that gif of yours. Truly hysterical.

You dare speak his name? You sir, are not worthy of mentioning that legends name. ;)
I know, I missed the magic. I have to live through you guys, occasionally chip in like I was reminiscing.

I just want to say there is a lot going on in that gif of yours. Truly hysterical.

old guy calling him a sh$thead is the best. and the girl who gets beer or something thrown at her

As much as DC wasn't doing anything, we will need him back. Id be happy to know he is on the bench serviceable , hope he comes back soon.

Get well big fella!

old guy calling him a sh$thead is the best. and the girl who gets beer or something thrown at her
I think it was a cardboard cutout getting tossed that hit her.

They talked about this on Around the Horn today.

Maybe it's about time that JB starts having more than 9-10 scholarship players. Pitt will foul out our entire front line. They will kill us on the offensive boards. Adams, Zanna and Taylor will give us problems.