Colgate Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Game Thread...

Shooting 50%.

Just sayin'...

More now...but some of the misses just looked bad. He's turned it around, good for him. Hey, I wasnt the one that said he needed to stop shooting period, lol. smh

They looked much better in the second half of the second half.

This teams in trouble.

They looked much better in the second half of the second half.

This teams in trouble.

It was still a single digit game in the 4th quarter of the 2nd half! So yeah, your last statement could be correct.

Keep getting wins is fine with me...i like the way this team plays but at the same time they drive me crazy. We are still ahead of the game compared to what many thought we would be this season. Like I said, keep getting Ws and I'm happy!

Keep getting wins is fine with me...i like the way this team plays but at the same time they drive me crazy. We are still ahead of the game compared to what many thought we would be this season. Like I said, keep getting Ws and I'm happy!

Certainly ahead of the game compared to last season, too...however I dont know if I see the potential upswing I called before the start of last season.

So the announcer says coming into the game 54 percent of Colgate’s shots come from behind the arc, but today it’s 70! Great game plan by JB! Play into the teams strengths and what they want to do. This is where you extend the zone even further, make them try and beat you inside, or even lob it over the top(they don’t have the athletes to do this). Every time they went in there they looked lost!

Makes me think of Bellichick. As a Bills fan I hate that cheat, but the guy always takes away your strength and makes you beat him another way! Is this so hard to even comprehend!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom