Colgate Game Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Game Thread...

upload_2017-12-9_16-3-11.png

We certainly need to tighten up our defense on the perimeter and do better at locating the 1 guy on the other team that seems to absolutely light us up! I think we can do better at that... our offense is shaky but at times looks improved from the beginning of the year. Frank is up and down again and we need him to be a lot more stable if we are going to continue to win games. I wish Washington would see more time so he is ready in case he is needed but it looks like jb is going to play frank and battle until their legs fall off this year. Young and inexperienced but hopefully we will make some strides as the year goes on...love our team chemistry and how good our rebounding has been. There is definitely some positives it's not all negative with this bunch. Keep winning and surviving and try and get better each game! Just wish every once in awhile frank messes up that jb would give him the ol hook real fast and sit him down for a talking but it seems like his rope in prettyyyyy long this year!

On the plus side, I don't know the statistics but id have to think when a team makes 14 3s against us that we would normally lose?

you beat a team 56 times in row it's like lucy holding the football . you know how it's gonna end. now what did the win teach us ?

you beat a team 56 times in row it's like lucy holding the football . you know how it's gonna end. now what did the win teach us ?

That JB can continue to fatten up on this cupcake annually. They may make the Bonnies seem like a juggernaut.

To be fair, playing against D3 teams does allow you to test things you otherwise may not, like Marek, Moyer, and Washington in at the same time.

well testing things like say "lets sit battle or howard for 5 minutes and see who steps up ? " i didn't see much testing today.
we played colgate (a team we have beaten annually since calvin coolidge was president) straight up. no experiments today.

That JB can continue to fatten up on this cupcake annually. They may make the Bonnies seem like a juggernaut.

To be fair, playing against D3 teams does allow you to test things you otherwise may not, like Marek, Moyer, and Washington in at the same time.
They're D-1 and pretty good

Not a great game by the Cuse but a win is a win. Once again, terrible defense on the 3s, especially considering everyone knew Colgate would be bombing from beyond the 3 point line going into the game. Colgate made 14 3s and missed others which were open shots. The good news is it is highly unlikely Georgetown will try to beat SU from outside -- 4-15 against NC A&T today. I believe SU is better than GTown but it is our first true away game of the season and the Hoyas would love nothing more than to beat SU.

Now I see why Waters paid Dickie V 5k to mention his name on air during the Kansas game. The dividends are rolling in.
I showed my wife that tweet and she knew who the Bella Twins were. I had no idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom