Colgate Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Game Thread...

You can’t keep leaving him in there...I don’t care how fragile he is. Put Washington in!

Our starting PG every game this year and next. A 38 min player thru thick and thin. That should save you from another dozen repetitive posts

People said that last year too, but luckily we had a better option once he folded.

We might have a better option next year too if he he folds next year(hopefully he doesn’t).

Thank god Moyer wasn’t carrying a 2 by 4

hacksaw-jim-duggan-9-wwf-1990-titan-sports-classic-wrestling-trading-card-21723-p.jpg.cf.jpg

“Hacksaw” Matt Moyer has a nice ring to it.

The one thing with Frank, and it goes back to the years with scoop and company is live ball turnovers. Frank is having issues but it is a mix of his own aggressiveness forcing the issue along with problems by teammates. That is generating way too many turnovers, but more importantly they are not live ball turnovers. Not saying I am unworried but I would rather he stay aggressive than not.

I have no doubt at age 38 I could start for Colgate.

The one thing with Frank, and it goes back to the years with scoop and company is live ball turnovers. Frank is having issues but it is a mix of his own aggressiveness forcing the issue along with problems by teammates. That is generating way too many turnovers, but more importantly they are not live ball turnovers. Not saying I am unworried but I would rather he stay aggressive than not.
He doesnt know when to push or pull back. Low bball iq

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom