Colgate predictions | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate predictions

58-31. We move the ball at will but they don't shrivel up and die. They will move the ball.

Colgate is better than people think. I'd hope to win by 28+, but, this one may very well not be a cakewalk.

There's work to be done, they won't roll over and we're rolling out a whole new system in all 3 phases.

And the sky IS NOT falling if it's a tighter game than anticipated.
No offense but you sound like I did two years ago when Nova took us to OT. Nova was a great FCS team that year but it still spelled trouble for us. Fact is we need to get it done against Colgate to keep up the buzz. If Dino and the team come out flat it's going to sour a lot of the fence sitters.

No offense but you sound like I did two years ago when Nova took us to OT. Nova was a great FCS team that year but it still spelled trouble for us. Fact is we need to get it done against Colgate to keep up the buzz. If Dino and the team come out flat it's going to sour a lot of the fence sitters.
I don't disagree... Fence sitters are called that for a reason. I'm just speaking what I feel could happen.

With 'Ville and USF looming, Babers plays it close to the vest and keeps the full O under wraps...
Vanilla Offense SU - 27
All out 'Gate - 17

doubt there will be any middle ground - either we are throwing things at the TV while eke-ing out a win.... Or it's a 56-3 type beat down. I'm expecting the latter.

Shares Name with a great fruit 49
Shares name with toothpaste 21

Colgate moves the ball, plays solid. Orange is the new fast, gets lead and breaks away. Colgate's ground game cannot keep up. By fourth quarter, while Colgate is gassed, Orange linemen (O & D) are thinking Usain Bolt ain't that fast...

Cuse 32-31. Offense finally gets untracked in the 2nd half and we win easy.

I really want to say some crazy number, but I need to keep myself grounded
Cuse - 44
Colgate - 17

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors