Collective bets? | Syracusefan.com

Collective bets?

OrangeFreek

Starter
Not sure if one of these already exists and if so please move this? Over the summer me and a few coworkers would collectively agree on one team to win at +100. The thought behind it is to double your money with every bet so if you started at a dollar by the time you got to 18( thinking golf at the time) you would have $262,144. We got to 12 lol. Is this something some of you fine folks would be interested in? If this is not allowed please delete

Not sure if one of these already exists and if so please move this? Over the summer me and a few coworkers would collectively agree on one team to win at +100. The thought behind it is to double your money with every bet so if you started at a dollar by the time you got to 18( thinking golf at the time) you would have $262,144. We got to 12 lol. Is this something some of you fine folks would be interested in? If this is not allowed please delete
Hitting 18 straight bets at basically even odds on every bet sounds almost impossible.You guys hitting 12 is amazing.

What’s your total at right now? Only math I do is on scorecards

I don't gamble, but I love to live vicariously. Go for it. I'll get a bowl of popcorn and watch it all unfold.

i'd be interested...I posted one week about 4-5 games, I thought had some potential to make a little money...week 3 I think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom