College football playoff Clemson/Alabama/Ohio State who is your 4th team? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

College football playoff Clemson/Alabama/Ohio State who is your 4th team?

That is what happens when ND joins the ACC and plays a conference schedule. : )

I mean, it lost USC and Wisconsin from its indy schedule. The ACC office set this one.

People always have said "join a conference and play a conference schedule" for years.

ND joins for this year and people say it has a creampuff schedule. Can't win for losing.
No doubt covid hurt BYU too they went out and scheduled some tough games and it all went to hell.

That is what happens when ND joins the ACC and plays a conference schedule. : )

I mean, it lost USC and Wisconsin from its indy schedule.

(It kept Clemson and added North Carolina)

The ACC office set this schedule up, not ND.

People always have said "join a conference and play a conference schedule" for years.

It joined a conference and its SOS actually went down.

So, ND joins for this year and people say it has a creampuff schedule. Can't win for losing.
The ACC isn’t as down as it has been.
Miami, North Carolina, Virginia Tech are a solid top 25 middle class.
Notre Dame unfortunately got a down Florida State over Miami or VPI.

If Notre Dame splits with Clemson they make the playoff.

Is the Top 4 already close to being set in stone? If ND wins next week vs Clemson then how does any other team break through? With Covid I guess anything could still happen.

Is the Top 4 already close to being set in stone? If ND wins next week vs Clemson then how does any other team break through? With Covid I guess anything could still happen.
Cincinnati looks legit.
They could be the 4th best team in the nation.
I don’t think they would have a chance to beat 2 of the top 3 though.
I think Cincy could beat ND or Georgia.

Honestly I would put an undefeated Cincy, BYU, or Costal Carolina in over any big 12 or pac 12 team at this point. It sucks that BYU can’t get any P5 teams on their schedule because they’re legit but won’t have a good resume.

I think Texas A&M wins out and gets the fourth spot. They’re looked very good since Bama and I think they could give any of the top 3 a decent game.

Put me on team BYU. Assuming they are undefeated at season's end, Wilson should get time on the big stage. He is really good.

If I were BYU I would cancel their game with San Diego State on December 12th.
Call Cincinnati and play them December 12th.

If those teams played I would consider them for the CFB.

Cincinnati or BYU, if either goes undefeated, should be in the playoff.

A&M isn't making the SEC championship, they should try to get BYU or cincy game, if they win its a top 10 win and knocks out a contender