College Football Sim League | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

I'll take it...might as well rep Fairfield County. What do I need to do?

Go to whatifsports.com, click on gridiron dynasty. It should ask you to pick a world, select "stagg" and it should let you pick a school.

Maybe one of the guys that signed up today might be able to give you better directions, lol. Its 8am here on monday. i can barely see.

black knight-

i was going to join actually... but i wont take the last spot if you want it.

We will keep you posted if anything opens up at the end of this season. Or, you could join another conference, and we can see if we can get some people in that one as well. We could set up tournament or something (like the ACC-big 10) challenge or what ever.

Also, our basketball world opens this week

good luck to everyone. maybe next year i guess. no sense in joining random conference w no one from here.

You may be able to join in about a month or two...seasons don't lat that long...either someone will leave or move up to Div II...

I will check in, or keep me posted.

Also, I just posted info about our bbal league on the basketball side. More than welcome to join us there. It will help get you familiar with the site, and it's pretty damn fun

We will keep you posted if anything opens up at the end of this season. Or, you could join another conference, and we can see if we can get some people in that one as well. We could set up tournament or something (like the ACC-big 10) challenge or what ever.

Also, our basketball world opens this week

are there openings though in a conference that has people from the site?

I missed the boat as well...maybe the Centennial Conference is a good choice for those of us who snoozed on this. Plenty of openings and a few NY schools to choose from.

I missed the boat as well...maybe the Centennial Conference is a good choice for those of us who snoozed on this. Plenty of openings and a few NY schools to choose from.

Yea, that seems like a great option. Gettysburg, Johns Hopkins, McDaniel, Muhlenberg, Hobart, Rensselaer Tech, Rochester, St. Lawrance, Union and (NY) are all open. Currently one team (Franklin & Marshall) that is in the top 25, they are already being coached.

But yea I think that would be awesome, FFC-CC challenge!

I'm in for Union...anyone else interested?

i bet you people will join by the end of the day tomorrow. lets join.

i was on the site and clicked on Hobart, it shows the roster and all that... but how do you actually claim them as your team? and where do you pay?

click the arrow to the left of the team name on the list of openings

AHH YES. Im going to join, and i have no problem ponying up the 10 bucks... but didnt i read somewhere on here that it was a special of 4.95 for the first year??

ps - dont leave me hanging JK, u better join lol