College lacrosse bracketology: Field is nearly set (Syracuse still pegged as the No. 2 seed) (PS) | Syracusefan.com

College lacrosse bracketology: Field is nearly set (Syracuse still pegged as the No. 2 seed) (PS)

It will be interesting to see whether we get the 1 or the 2. No chance of falling below that - SU and Duke are clearly 1 and 2, it just depends on the order. Strong arguments both ways. Season split (although SU won by 1 and Duke crushed us), but we won more recently, we are #1 RPI, we have one fewer Top 5 win, and the same number of Top 6-20 wins. I can really see it going either way, although today's Duke-BU game should drop their RPI (maybe below Penn at #3 - we'll see).

It will really be a toss-up, IMO. Probably the same 1st round game no matter what. I would prefer a draw that features a game against a team we have not played in the quarters. But whatever - bring it!

EDIT: Oops - just read IL's bracketology, many of whose points I reiterated above. Great minds think alike ;)

Stevens has one concept. Inside Lacrosse has a slightly different take.

It's like watching Jerry Palm and Joey Brackets fight it out every March. :D

We'll know in 8 hours.

Mom already knows she's getting Brunch instead of Dinner next Sunday.